Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

I'm afraid of getting the size L of the windbreaker and then it will be too big, and getting the size M and it will be too small.

M or L??? help

I'm pretty tall

Also does it matter for gender? IDK how sizing works hahhaahah 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Why is there a boat

"Well, so many people I love just being out on the water, so it's kind of like to me like the open water is a good symbol of feeling free and I always try and do everything I can to feel wild and free, so I love the boat as a symbol of that."   (quote from her livestream)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

it’s all so ugly god

ikr and not to shade lasagna because shes my kween but on her instagram live said everything is made really well but u can tell the embroidery on the white shirt that its a patch they sewed on because of the shadow  :deadbanana:  idk how to descibe it but i think y'all get what i mean 

i wanted the red sweater with her initials but i fink that is a tad bit fitted and women's sizing  :eartha2:

"Well, so many people I love just being out on the water, so it's kind of like to me like the open water is a good symbol of feeling free and I always try and do everything I can to feel wild and free, so I love the boat as a symbol of that."   (quote from her livestream)

Also in the Get Free ending you can hear her sailing

ikr and not to shade lasagna because shes my kween but on her instagram live said everything is made really well but u can tell the embroidery on the white shirt that its a patch they sewed on because of the shadow  :deadbanana:  idk how to descibe it but i think y'all get what i mean i wanted the red sweater with her initials but i fink that is a tad bit fitted and women's sizing  :eartha2:

Didn't she say it was a sample so that's why it was a patch? I watched the live stream while I was in a restaurant so I may have misunderstood her.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over