Beautiful Loser

Your LDR covers (audio)

I tried to quote but it keeps saving and not posting. Lot's of talent here. CLAMPIGIRL you should do Never Let Me Go or Nico - These Days.

I recorded some of Never Let Me Go today, I'll finish it sometime later! Thank you for the suggestions, I'll try to make myself familiar with These Days so I can record a cover of it too. :party:

https://voca.ro/8J99PAzUXsR

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I recorded some of Never Let Me Go today, I'll finish it sometime later! Thank you for the suggestions, I'll try to make myself familiar with These Days so I can record a cover of it too. :party:

Your voice is so beautiful and robust. It would sound amazing on MAC, too. Loved it!

Your voice is so beautiful and robust. It would sound amazing on MAC, too. Loved it!

Oh my gosh, thank you! ♥ I think I did record MAC last year, sometime after the release, but I've been thinking lately that I should re-record it. :) (Same with FILLY, I need to change some things and re-upload it, hehe)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh my gosh, thank you! ♥ I think I did record MAC last year, sometime after the release, but I've been thinking lately that I should re-record it. :) (Same with FILLY, I need to change some things and re-upload it, hehe)

I'll be glad to listen to it, if you do it. Thanks for sharing!

That's great! Maybe one of our true Lanaphiles can tell about the history of this song. One of my favorites. Lyrics, melody, catchy. Did Lana write this alone or what. Should have been on an album.

This is maybe my most creative cover . . . very unlike the original. I also used some new lyrics from the original demos, and a few creative choices on some new ones. I love how the bridge turned out (skip to 2:27) :)

I've used some alternative lyrics:

-"Summertime is nice and HIGH" (since that's what I thought she was singing in the demo and it's a cute reference to Gershwin's Summertime)

-"I know, I know things get kinda scary" instead of "Boy, you're so dope" is from the first piano demo.

-The bridge ("We would dance all night / living life on the run" instead of whatever it usually is) is a combo of two lines I liked more in the demos.

-I sang 'without you' at the end because that's the name of the song . . .

3lfQEhw.png

For some reason I am now obsessed with Say Yes to Heaven. And here we are:

Ok I already knew you're an excellent singer but OH EM GEEEE can we talk about this arrangement?! Shit, if a guy sang this to me, I'd start bawling my eyes out, seriously! Might be the best cover of SYTH that I've ever heard!

Edit: Ok, I finally had time to listen to the other two covers above and I think I've fallen in love with your voice, when's that contract coming? Someone should sign you up.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok I already knew you're an excellent singer but OH EM GEEEE can we talk about this arrangement?! Shit, if a guy sang this to me, I'd start bawling my eyes out, seriously! Might be the best cover of SYTH that I've ever heard!

Edit: Ok, I finally had time to listen to the other two covers above and I think I've fallen in love with your voice, when's that contract coming? Someone should sign you up.

Far out, you are so lovely! I just wanna sing songs I like, and luckily Lana has heaps of songs to love :) 

Also I love how sultry you sound on the lower descends of Hope. I feel like you would be divine on Young and Beautiful (if you haven't tried it yet?)  :crying5:

@@everyone loves carme - Clampi and I were going to go a cover as a  but I totally balked when I heard her part. Suggestions for covers? OMG @@Clampigirl LET'S DO DON'T CALL ME ANGEL  :eek:

3lfQEhw.png

Far out, you are so lovely! I just wanna sing songs I like, and luckily Lana has heaps of songs to love :) 

Also I love how sultry you sound on the lower descends of Hope. I feel like you would be divine on Young and Beautiful (if you haven't tried it yet?)  :crying5:

@@everyone loves carme - Clampi and I were going to go a cover as a  but I totally balked when I heard her part. Suggestions for covers? OMG @Clampigirl LET'S DO DON'T CALL ME ANGEL  :eek:

LMAO NO WAY, that angel song SUCKS! xD I sometimes sing Y&B to myself but I think I sing it a bit too loud for my laptop mic to properly pick it up. But maybe I can take a closer look at it. UwU Just gotta finish FredRed’s request first. :)

And aaah, thank you, glad you liked it. <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png