Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

stalking her website for when they put everything back up! is stressful!

I've stopped checking since she said "in February if they don't already sell out" like not to be over dramatic but that killed my enthusiasm :/ why would anyone be so exclusive and unfair?? I know she had good intentions but I was really excited about buying that discog jacket and I felt really bad after I learned they would only be available if the people in LA don't buy all of them first

sorry for whining on your post

UbsOye5.png

I've stopped checking since she said "in February if they don't already sell out" like not to be over dramatic but that killed my enthusiasm :/ why would anyone be so exclusive and unfair?? I know she had good intentions but I was really excited about buying that discog jacket and I felt really bad after I learned they would only be available if the people in LA don't buy all of them first

I was at the pop up a couple days ago and that day, I saw their system and it said they had about 250 of the discog jackets left in stock! So im sure they have a lot still.

PS I bought one and it was literally like $190 USD

I was at the pop up a couple days ago and that day, I saw their system and it said they had about 250 of the discog jackets left in stock! So im sure they have a lot still.

PS I bought one and it was literally like $190 USD

i'm pretty confident the jackets will be on the website or at the tour merch booth for sure. i didn't go to the pop up but in some pictures you can see literal BOXES of merch. I don't think the other merch will sell out during the tour.

I'm just scared cause I'm going to the San Diego show and it's the like second to last show so i hope they still have some jackets.

But if I don't end up getting it, I might make my own jacket with the album patches cause it's a cool idea but I don't love the navy blue, the red strip, or the shape of the patches.

in other words though don't lose hope, I think we'll be able to get them!

ps the $190 price is ridiculous but i did spend $300 on a vip ticket so i'm crazy enough to buy it. ugh this woman runs my life

I need a LDR lighter :,( Lana don't do this to me!!!

don't know if you'd be interested but you can literally make your own lighter!

you can find a gold brass zippo lighter for like $15 online and have it engraved at any jewelry repair place (i went to a watch/jewelry repair store at my local mall)

the font that she uses for her logo is called BEAUTIFUL ES and most engraving places have it. i just showed them the picture and made sure the size was correct and the initials were placed exactly like the original lighter

but i do think the engraving was like $30-40 if i remember correctly so you are spending more.

it looks exactly the same though and the quality of the lighter is better (she uses touchlite for hers which scratches really easy, i have it)

i have pics if you want but don't know how to embed 

It’s not like she’s doing this to make money

Are you legit serious? Pricing those jackets for like 150+ dollars? I love Lana but she is making money off of us a LOT. Everybody needs to know that

I'm just scared cause I'm going to the San Diego show and it's the like second to last show so i hope they still have some jackets.

Hey, don't forget the Australian and European leg (which might get extra dates later). I freakin' HOPE they will be there as merch too, and I'm not even going to her concerts.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hey, don't forget the Australian and European leg (which might get extra dates later). I freakin' HOPE they will be there as merch too, and I'm not even going to her concerts.

I’ll pray for you girl! Hoping the ridiculous price will dissuade some casual fans

TgetAq2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I saw this floating around on IG. I don't know if it's mentioned here. 

any pictures of the full shirt? I didn't see any on twitter.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Annoying things

1. The merch is way too expensive

2. "Fans" resell them for even higher price

What now?

Btw the cherry merch is UGLY.. A cherry emoji patch that looks the exact same is like 2 dollars on etsy or something. Wonder if Lana's hoodie is handmade by herself smh

i'm pretty confident the jackets will be on the website or at the tour merch booth for sure. i didn't go to the pop up but in some pictures you can see literal BOXES of merch. I don't think the other merch will sell out during the tour.

But if I don't end up getting it, I might make my own jacket with the album patches cause it's a cool idea but I don't love the navy blue, the red strip, or the shape of the patches.

in other words though don't lose hope, I think we'll be able to get them!

ps the $190 price is ridiculous but i did spend $300 on a vip ticket so i'm crazy enough to buy it. ugh this woman runs my life

honestly you may be onto something! obviously people can make their own patches but she should sell them separately than the jacket so we could put them on our own clothes . she needs to hire someone to go on lanaboards every day cause i've seen so many good ideas on here she could learn from us lol

UbsOye5.png

All merch available on her US website!

I know but I'm too poor lol but I'm honestly worried what she will sell turing the world tour if things are already selling out and won't come back. I mean, it hasn't even begun yet.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png