Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

Friday was a mess. Anyone know if it has gotten better? More specifically in the amount of people able to go in

Also, does anyone know what times Lana has shown up? I might skip classes tomorrow just to go 

I had a dream I met her and I'll be back in college not being able to visit again so I wanna know if it would be worth it 

If anyone can get me a discography jacket and/or one of her dresses I will pay you back + shipping + extra. Like I will literally give you anything, please please lmk if you can help me!! <3

sorry for being annoying w big/colored text but yall don't understand how much I want these  :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

If anyone can get me a discography jacket and/or one of her dresses I will pay you back + shipping + extra. Like I will literally give you anything, please please lmk if you can help me!!

sorry for being annoying w big/colored text but yall don't understand how much I want these  :toofunny:

Me too! Both people who arranged to buy dresses for me bailed. C’mon LB fam, help some girlies out lol

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Highkey pressed about the fact she'd literally give an arm and a leg for her LA fans but does nothing but one show every four years in NY and barely goes over seas anymore. Like new York believed in her before overrated Los Angeles gave her a chance so idk why she doesn't want to give the east coast any love. 

When she changed her location on twitter from NYC to Venice Beach... i felt that

Highkey pressed about the fact she'd literally give an arm and a leg for her LA fans but does nothing but one show every four years in NY and barely goes over seas anymore. Like new York believed in her before overrated Los Angeles gave her a chance so idk why she doesn't want to give the east coast any love. 

When she changed her location on twitter from NYC to Venice Beach... i felt that

rt

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm going to be in LA on December 10th and I'm not going to be able to buy her merch and I REALLY want to get something like you have no idea. If you're willing to help me, PM me, I'll pay you back + shipping. 

I'm thinking to get the windbreaker or the California jacket with the cities on it.

Love you.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

why do i feel half the people who bought one of her dresses sold them on ebay for a ridiculous price

theres one girl on insta who said lana gave her one of her dresses for free and i died a little inside because *no tea no shade* the girl makes the dress look cheap and she barely fits in it. 

I feel like this thread turned into a desperate cry for merch and dresses. :creep:

I want them too but I'm too poor to even offer super extra money for someone to get me the merch. :crai:

Yes we are having a pity party (by we i mean me)

I had theee cups of coffee and im reering to go

It's a store so I don't see why not.

They reduced the number of signed lithos to 1 per order so now I'm bitter about someone who'd come into the store and grab like 4 dresses when I can't even have a fabricated bought autograph on my wall after stanning her for 5 years and going to 3 shows

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Went at 2pm today, there were like 30 people in line waiting for her to show up. When I left 30 min later there were ~50 more people.

Discography track jacket only has size medium and up. There were no vintage dresses at the time. The ones in the window are not for sale (she wants then back). No one said anything about limits on how much you can buy. I bought two items.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I can't be the only one who thinks this pop up store is creepy. Am I? Is there something wrong with me? Maybe. Fans wearing Lana's clothing creeps me out. I don't know why. 

2-v2qSxXSFE.jpg

yrbendi00Yo.jpg

Ym_gtDgwvVA.jpg

pyXd1Q00fB0.jpg

And the Lust For Life merch is hideous. Sorry for being negative but I needed to get this off my chest. 

I'll go and shut up again & right back to lurking.  :heart:

I can't be the only one who thinks this pop up store is creepy. Am I? Is there something wrong with me? Maybe. Fans wearing Lana's clothing creeps me out. I don't know why. 

2-v2qSxXSFE.jpg

yrbendi00Yo.jpg

Ym_gtDgwvVA.jpg

pyXd1Q00fB0.jpg

And the Lust For Life merch is hideous. Sorry for being negative but I needed to get this off my chest. 

I'll go and shut up again & right back to lurking.  :heart:

Idk who that girl is weari the blue dress but THANK GOD SHE WEARS IT WELL. But the situation... tragic.