Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

Is it true she was getting booed and attacked as she was leaving? I can’t trust people on twitter.

Yes many booed her- everyone was pissed and it was a mess. Cops showed up, a lot of them. Already left fuck her

image.png

a mess! this is why the LA and WeHo and Diego fans do not need all these opportunities

girl come to Phx, come to NY, come to Miami, come to Dallas, Come to Detroit, fuck it go to Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Brasil, Reykjavic even just stop laying in CALIFORNIA

:tanisha:

I mean she came LATE and she left EARLY- IT DOESN'T ADD UP. She met the people from yesterday AGAIN THAT WERE INSIDE THE STORE ALREADY plus no more than 20 people from the line in a period of less than 2 hours. Some even waited since the very morning. Of course we are pissed

image.png

Some L.A. fans are so ungrateful. She's going to be there for seven more days. They have a lot of chances to meet her... smh

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I've been dreaming of moving to CA for a long time, these perks make it seem even more worth it. I'd be 10x more likely to be able meet Lana with all the opportunity out there.

I do agree that the merch situation was unfair but I'm gonna be optimistic about it, hopefully we might have a surprise in February. No guarantee but it's worth waiting for since there's nothing we could do about the pop-up shops.

Edit: btw I didn't see all the LA drama until now so my comment looks out of place, but still. I hope those fans didn't mess it up for everyone.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

lmfao. first off nobody forced these ppl to go 3-4-5-10 hours earlier and secondly it was also for free. They didn't pay any money to get to the store lol. Once it started getting crazy outside, Lana left and I'm glad she left for her safety. Her team and security knew what they were doing. The store inside already got very crowded, they are not going to invite inside hundreds of people it's dangerous and scary as hell. People fighting outside ruined it themselves, noone else. Lana never promised she was gonna stand around for 23423 hours, people need to get over it.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I mean she came LATE and she left EARLY- IT DOESN'T ADD UP. She met the people from yesterday AGAIN THAT WERE INSIDE THE STORE ALREADY plus no more than 20 people from the line in a period of less than 2 hours. Some even waited since the very morning. Of course we are pissed

this is allon her.. imagine flying out there for that bullshit

the same ppl who were camping yesterday and meet her & took free merch & she signed for them

are the same people who took the huge chance to stay with her in the store and yes, most of ppl are left outside

that's so fucked up, and yeah i feel sorry for what happened to her.. such a mess

:smile3:

lana: writes 'Love' for her fans, talks abt how much she loves them n tries to make a more outward looking album that'll help some of them feel more positive and all around wants all of us to get to a happier place together

fans: fuck u for leavin early and not visiting all 500 of us outside ur tiny popup shop that'll be here for several more days and thats besides the fact that we've gotten so many other exclusive things

I was in line as one of the first 40 and she only met like 25 people. The first group didn't come out until after 2 hours. The store opened late and they weren't letting people in. It was a mess. A girl was pushed into the crowd as lana left and a security guard elbowed her in the throat. Heck, the stans pushed my little sister down. Lana was talking and taking pictures but then everyone threw themselves at her. I was so close to getting my copy of Ultraviolence signed