Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Orlando, FL @ Amway Center - February 2nd, 2018

Im not over salvatore

Adele could never lol

The fucking best honestly. I keep dreaming that she is doing these little snippets as practice and will perform in full by my date or end of the tour! This song is the best. We need to have it live in full, at least once.

Ok call me stupid but what did she mean when she said “thanks for reminding me of my stupid ex boyfriends music” or something like that after Terrence loves you. Did she mean she wrote that for an ex boyfriend? Or?

Ok call me stupid but what did she mean when she said “thanks for reminding me of my stupid ex boyfriends music” or something like that after Terrence loves you. Did she mean she wrote that for an ex boyfriend? Or?

I think that it brought her memories about this times, when she was listening to his music and she felt like a trash then.

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

I think she was referring to the "And I still get trashed, darling, when I hear your tunes" line

So yeah

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I think that it brought her memories about this times, when she was listening to his music and she felt like a trash then.

I think she was referring to the "And I still get trashed, darling, when I hear your tunes" line

So yeah

Makes sense.

Can’t beleive that line went right over my head

Does she have a mainstream ex boyfriend we don't know about? Surely she'd only listen to it if it came on the radio or something, not gone out of her way to play their CD on her stereo... And this is long before Geraldine, so whose music does she mean :/ 

Maybe she is just a little masochistic and went out of her way to listen to Barrie or something idk, but several times she's talked about a rock star, and we only know of small time lovers...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

One random thing from last night is she came out very near me on the left. I waved at her and I SWEAR she waved back (let me have my delusion). But I just assumed the first lines of 13 Beaches from before she takes the stage was the backing track. But no, she was standing by the curtain singing into the mic before walking out. I don’t think I caught that before.