Sign in to follow this  
ModernBohemian

Why doesn't she sing Love anymore?

I mean she thinks songs from Lust for Life are "weird requests" so I'm not surprised  :toofunny:

Which songs were weird requests?

giphy.gif

Y'all calling Love the worst song on the album proves how deaf y'all are. It's better than White Shitstain. Love sheds it's period blood over In My Cigarettes,Musty Love, Summer Tumblr Name Generator FT. Madlibs, WTWWRFGHXHJH,SpongeBob SquarePants: Fish Out Of Water, & OVER THE TITLR TRACK Repeat For Life. Of course, the final 4 on the album & God Bless Mermaid Motel top it!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Y'all calling Love the worst song on the album proves how deaf y'all are. It's better than White Shitstain. Love sheds it's period blood over In My Cigarettes,Musty Love, Summer Tumblr Name Generator FT. Madlibs, WTWWRFGHXHJH,SpongeBob SquarePants: Fish Out Of Water, & OVER THE TITLR TRACK Repeat For Life. Of course, the final 4 on the album & God Bless Mermaid Motel top it!

You have such terrible, terrible, terrible taste.

giphy.gif

I think it was Heroin.

I kiiiiiiiiiind of understand why she'd call that a weird request. Singing "Heroin" could cause trouble, i remember her saying that she couldn't name Heroin as one of her favorite tracks because it would get her in trouble or something like that.

I mean I don't hate the album. I love it, but Love is a top!

Ohhh I gotcha.

giphy.gif

I kiiiiiiiiiind of understand why she'd call that a weird request. Singing "Heroin" could cause trouble, i remember her saying that she couldn't name Heroin as one of her favorite tracks because it would get her in trouble or something like that.

Ohhh I gotcha.

I mean that makes sense but if she feels that way why put it out or call the song that? It's a new song from her new album that she's promoting, it's not like they asked her to sing a 7 year old unreleased song. I see both sides but thought it was a little strange.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Does anyone know how many times she sang it live? I thought it was in the set list on the tour. Thought she just didn't perform it during those festival performances in Chile, Argentina and Sao Paulo cause she maybe either didn't feel like it or due to timing.

Does anyone know how many times she sang it live? I thought it was in the set list on the tour. Thought she just didn't perform it during those festival performances in Chile, Argentina and Sao Paulo cause she maybe either didn't feel like it or due to timing.

She sometimes did and sometimes didn't during the tour, but mostly she did. However since mid February she hasn't really performed the song again

You have such terrible, terrible, terrible taste.

aren't you the one that thinks AKA is her best album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She sometimes did and sometimes didn't during the tour, but mostly she did. However since mid February she hasn't really performed the song again

It was probably just vocally exhausting especially in the middle of set. But she uses her head voice a lot live so I don't know if that has anything to do with that. Didn't the band learn it later on? Maybe she wrote that song way earlier than most other songs on LFL and got bored of it so replaced it with other songs

She sang in San Diego 2/15 and it sounded great. Don’t think she did it in Las Vegas or Hawaii so yeah that was the last time she performed it. If I saw the last performance of Love...Wow