folklore

Ayesha Erotica

8 minutes ago, running said:

Tyyy!

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

1 hour ago, Girl With No Face said:

I found out via reddit that Anal Queen is a mashup by Crapface. It uses a Laura Les instrumental. Anal Queen is an actual song but my guess is that the real version is unleaked. Ayesha apprently sent Anal Queen and a few other acapellas to Crapface and for fun he put them on a laura les instrumental 

i knew about it being a laura les instrumental but i thought it was just another sample situation, which was very common for ayesha at the time. if you listen closely, you can tell it's not the same laura les instrumental at all but a remake crapface done. are we sure this was not intentional? the lyrics and rhythm fit too good to be just a mashup lol

19 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

i knew about it being a laura les instrumental but i thought it was just another sample situation, which was very common for ayesha at the time. if you listen closely, you can tell it's not the same laura les instrumental at all but a remake crapface done. are we sure this was not intentional? the lyrics and rhythm fit too good to be just a mashup lol

No it's true. 2/3 of the acapella verses used in the remix have since leaked, Ayesha sent them to Crapface since they were working together at the time. The rap verse is called "How We Shake"

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-how-we-shake-verse-acapella

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-anal-queen-acapella

Crapface made the Anal Queen remix without Ayesha (and whoever Laura Les is)'s permission, I think it was for a set or something 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Crapface made the Anal Queen remix without Ayesha (and whoever Laura Les is)'s permission, I think it was for a set or something 

Laura Les is 1/2 of 100 gecs.

1 hour ago, iamjocelyn said:

the lyrics and rhythm fit too good to be just a mashup lol

Ikr. We lost so hard :crying2:

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Didn’t she say she’s releasing her All Around The World cover? Hurry up girl!!!

Two of the new songs got taken down by ppl making fake copyright claims so she said shes not releasing for a while until its fixed :toofunny: 

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

Coming on down to mcdonalds whose with me?!

the McRib song is unironically the best from her comeback so far - I'm stanning

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

No it's true. 2/3 of the acapella verses used in the remix have since leaked, Ayesha sent them to Crapface since they were working together at the time. The rap verse is called "How We Shake"

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-how-we-shake-verse-acapella

https://soundcloud.com/motanitzu/ayesha-erotica-anal-queen-acapella

i'm devastated by this info i've been living a lie!! this is just like the time we discovered the version we had of your girl was fake 

22 hours ago, williamprb said:

Also isn’t anal queen fan made? 

Don't disrespect Susan Boyle like that!

Spoiler

I hope people understand that reference:stareney2: 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

22 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

i'm devastated by this info i've been living a lie!! this is just like the time we discovered the version we had of your girl was fake 

Alsooo I just re-found the screenshot of his Instagram story where he talks about it and apologises to both Laura Les and Ayesha lol

11 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Don't disrespect Susan Boyle like that!

Reveal hidden contents

I hope people understand that reference:stareney2: 

HARDCORE

HARDCORE ANAL BANGING HARCORE

HARDCORE ANAL BANGING!

15 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Anal Queen being one of her best songs while not even being official... the power

I honestly don't get the hype 😭… it's kind of annoying 

37 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I honestly don't get the hype 😭… it's kind of annoying 

Fuck around and fit 12 cocks in the pussy