folklore

Ayesha Erotica

anyways here's a discography ranking :flutter: (not including fresh meat since not enough material or even a final tracklist to be able to rank)

1. horny.4u

2. Gangbang 

3. Barely Legal 

4. Cumshot

5. Big Juicy

6. www.FuckMe.com 

Ughh I love Ayesha, and I always get so mad when they take her music off of spotify. (Like ik it's not her, but let a girl listen to Ayesha)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

41 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

didnt she say there is no final version? only thatkid's one

there is a (final) version snippet with her vocals out there 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ka3hMxr3DRE

this snippet came out when she was teasing H4U but then she dropped music and shared another snippet of the istrumental on IG (trying to sell the beat online) and i think that was the point That Kid bought the song and recorded his version. However the official Ayesha version instrumental leaked years after That kid's release and that makes me think that some stan also have the stems to the song.

I hope one day she will add her old albums on streaming but it would be hard cause she sampled tons of popular songs in a lot of those songs that she def wouldn't be able to clear unless her new music pushes her up on the charts (gangbang, fresh meat, horny.4u def wont be put on streaming if she could put old stuff back up sadly:defeated:)

12 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

I hope one day she will add her old albums on streaming but it would be hard cause she sampled tons of popular songs in a lot of those songs that she def wouldn't be able to clear unless her new music pushes her up on the charts (gangbang, fresh meat, horny.4u def wont be put on streaming if she could put old stuff back up sadly:defeated:)

Shes thinking about a greatest hits cd and working on getting the rights to spotify etc back - a compilation of many random songs would be perf imo to get it over with

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

13 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Shes thinking about a greatest hits cd and working on getting the rights to spotify etc back - a compilation of many random songs would be perf imo to get it over with

Didn't she say she gave up on trying to get the name Ayesha Erotica back so she can just already release music (my assumption is the new name will be Ayesha Nicole Smith)

6 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

Didn't she say she gave up on trying to get the name Ayesha Erotica back so she can just already release music (my assumption is the new name will be Ayesha Nicole Smith)

Ya cause Distrokid / other music distribution companies have her name blocked for legal reasons :defeated: She had the spotify at one point like a month ago and then something happened to it but apparently she has a lawyer helping her

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

2 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Ya cause Distrokid / other music distribution companies have her name blocked for legal reasons :defeated: She had the spotify at one point like a month ago and then something happened to it but apparently she has a lawyer helping her

She needs a new manager asap, like I understand Petey is her friend but like he ain't doing anything to help her:crossed:

On 10/5/2023 at 4:10 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Why isn’t the song on any other stream platforms? 

Anyways, love Mary Magdalene! A cute Christian BOP! But sounds more like a snippet…

I was afraid she would ditch the pop persona to only focus on rap but now I’m more excited for whatever she has to come :hair:

could be one of three things 

1. I Dream of Zuzie is going to be a mixtape (not an album, mixtapes are diff because they're distributed for free) so she'll only put it on places where it can be listened to for free (soundcloud, youtube, bandcamp). (although only Snooki is going to be on it, the other two singles will not be)

2. she may not be fully back into her spotify and apple music accounts yet, it seems like she's still having issues with them

3. she just doesn't feel like it 

There's small parts of truth to what he was saying on there, but he was also lying so much. Literally a compulsive liar 😭💀

I love the demo of Hello Kitty though, Ayesha really used to make amazing songs 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕