folklore

Ayesha Erotica

She should finish the og H4U mixtape, drop it and call it a day maybe put her old eps online/on streaming asap. Some of the other girls are dropping old/shelved material too and  this could buy her time to prepare for her new project. The new songs are not giving much energy imo but lets see

37 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

She should finish the og H4U mixtape, drop it and call it a day maybe put her old eps online/on streaming asap. Some of the other girls are dropping old/shelved material too and  this could buy her time to prepare for her new project. The new songs are not giving much energy imo but lets see

I prefer her newer songs in a way... but yeah she'd make a killing if she reuploaded Literal Legend and other huge hits

11 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

If only the music quality was as good as it was back then :toofloppy:

I love Ayesha, but she said herself that she's only doing this comeback for money. Her heart/passion isn't in it anymore like it was pre-retirement. That's why she's now trying to cash in on the H4U hype and transform back into her old self (which she was adamantly against at first), but I doubt we're getting that album or IDOZ anytime soon. She hasn't even recorded the new version of AATW yet, which she's been teasing for ages, she's just messy like that. It reminds me of Taylor Swift ruining her old songs with re-recorded versions, like, we do NOT want Yvncc's stinky ass anywhere near the h4u grails, I just know she's gonna try involving him. I'm aware she's insecure about her old music, but, I'd lowkey prefer if she just released the 2018 originals and called it a day, she was better before so I'd absolutely stream and help her buy more benzos or whatever.

I get it that you and others like you may prefer her older stuff but to just objectively say the music isn’t good anymore and that she’s in it for money is simply not true. I personally thought her auto-pilot, phoned in “I’m a coke whore, naughty girl sucking monster cock, Paris Hilton mcbling MySpace” fodder was devoid of personality and boring. She seems to agree. 

Her new stuff has been excellent. May Showers, Show Me, Make It Roll, Zuziecide, etc all bangers and she’s having FUN. Sounds just like her old self to me. 

Seems for you she’s damned if she does or doesn’t. Your mad she’s pandering to her annoying 17 year old gay boy mcbling cringe stans by caving into the H4U vibe but hating everything else she’s done in the other direction… 

I personally love her fun side. It feels most like her. An album of Zuziecide type songs and I’d be thrilled. I don’t want sanitized hyper flop garbage.

mostly just want her to be happy with what she’s doing… some of y’all put way too much pressure on her to deliver a magnum opus when she just returned and is getting comfy again 

On 12/31/2023 at 11:31 PM, White Dress said:

I get it that you and others like you may prefer her older stuff but to just objectively say the music isn’t good anymore and that she’s in it for money is simply not true. I personally thought her auto-pilot, phoned in “I’m a coke whore, naughty girl sucking monster cock, Paris Hilton mcbling MySpace” fodder was devoid of personality and boring. She seems to agree. Her new stuff has been excellent. May Showers, Show Me, Make It Roll, Zuziecide, etc all bangers and she’s having FUN. Sounds just like her old self to me. Seems for you she’s damned if she does or doesn’t. Your mad she’s pandering to her annoying 17 year old gay boy mcbling cringe stans by caving into the H4U vibe but hating everything else she’s done in the other direction… 

Her words, not mine

I think it's evident that she doesn't enjoy being famous/being "back" to music, and that's why a lot of the new stuff isn't hitting for many people. She's not feeling it. I don't care if she's "McBling" or not, I want good music. Her new stuff is a cashgrab and not the genuine expression we used to admire. It doesn't help how the talentless features (particularly from her boyfriend) are plaguing her discography.

You can say "she's having fun! you just hate fun!" but "fun" doesn't automatically translate to quality music, let alone a quality roll-out. Even then, is she really? Her constant complaining on Twitter and lyrics about resenting fame/wanting to quit again in tracks like WTF and Snooki raise doubts. Probably also part of why she keeps making false promises and delaying everything. She left because she didn't want to be a public figure and couldn't handle being famous; I don't think she feels much differently now.

Reducing Ayesha's pre-retirement material to "coke whore phoned in fodder devoid of personality and boring" is a disrespectful and gross reduction of her artistry. There's no denying her past music, regardless of theme, undoubtedly had life and effort put into it because she was passionate about her craft then. She's admitted numerous times that she doesn't enjoy currently making or releasing music anymore—how could one possibly imply that something built upon vapid desperation in the face of everything she fears and despises is somehow superior to the genuine grit and vision she once possessed?

I actually feel bad for her because you can tell she's not enjoying herself, that she hates her career, especially in the live performances, but she's the one who made the decision for a return so that's on her I guess. We all have our own tastes but claiming a song like "Zuziecide" is better than her old stuff is especially just bonkers to me! If some random was releasing the lame uninspired Yvncc'd music that she's currently dropping, you probably wouldn't be defending it. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

Need the full version of Iconic to either leak or be released alongside the rest of the H4U album ASAPPPP

Real as fuck

11 hours ago, White Dress said:

I personally love her fun side. It feels most like her. An album of Zuziecide type songs and I’d be thrilled. I don’t want sanitized hyper flop garbage.

mostly just want her to be happy with what she’s doing… some of y’all put way too much pressure on her to deliver a magnum opus when she just returned and is getting comfy again 

Agreed

7 hours ago, running said:

just found out that I'm tasty  was re- released

I found out a month exactly after it happened like... no one told me

AE4* (no name yet) by Ayesha Erotica (2019)

concept tracklist for the scrapped AE4 album that was "non-pop" and after H4U (unfinished)

Spoiler

1. ??

2. Princess 

3. Pricey Bitch

4. Bump (Interlude)

5. Big Boobs Fat Cock

6. Taboo

7. ??

8. ??

Also fanmade EPs i just came up with

For Danika Quinn by Ayesha Erotica (2018)

Spoiler

1. Fuck With Me (Intro)

2. I Need A Cigarette

3. Better Than You (Interlude)

4. You Got Me

5. Right Now 

6. Hollywood

Girl Next Door by Ayesha Erotica (2017)

Spoiler

1. Do What U Do

2. Girl Next Door

3. Famous

4. Beautiful Loser

5. Begging For It

i get what you all say about the socials being like that and "her vibe"... the thing is a lot of people execute the same aesthetic shes going for without it looking awful. if she really says shes in it for the money she would know better than to do this entire "releasing" music then deleting it, teasing stuff when she only has like 20 seconds of the song and collabing with chronically online queers that have been riding off her writing for years now.... she needs to keep those songs to herself. and get in contact with people that actually want her to succeed.... saying all of this with love 

God you guys are tiring. A few months ago I was sure Ayesha would never return and was content with the mountain of content we already have from her. I knew if she ever came back it wouldn't feel the same and when it started to look like she was returning, I told myself I would just be grateful for whatever she decides to put out. I suggest you do the same instead of theorizing on her career. If you want the old Ayesha, go listen to the old Ayesha! Don't ruin it for the rest of us...and her.

22 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

God you guys are tiring. A few months ago I was sure Ayesha would never return and was content with the mountain of content we already have from her. I knew if she ever came back it wouldn't feel the same and when it started to look like she was returning, I told myself I would just be grateful for whatever she decides to put out. I suggest you do the same instead of theorizing on her career. If you want the old Ayesha, go listen to the old Ayesha! Don't ruin it for the rest of us...and her.

Period