folklore

Ayesha Erotica

On 1/25/2024 at 11:52 PM, Synchronicity said:

That Kid said (5 times now) that they're ok with her doing her own version of Taco Bell so she will if she wants

Found out that she apparently sold the original beat to someone which is why That Kid had to redo the beat. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for Taco Bell unless she buys it back

36 minutes ago, DD said:

Found out that she apparently sold the original beat to someone which is why That Kid had to redo the beat. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for Taco Bell unless she buys it back

The beat which she sold on Instagram leaked too hahah

On 1/27/2024 at 5:44 PM, DD said:

That Kid's version for Taco Bell is better anyway. I think Taco Bell (Ayesha's Version) will be fine even with 2024 production. 

6 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

she already did in 2018, but she claims it doesnt exist

now she says she's not sure whether she wants to release it or not cuz she doesn't like it.... HATE HER

Tongues has been my favorite comeback song so far, the sample is just too catchy. And with her rap verse in Show Me she sounds like her old self. That's perfect too

i wonder how the horny.4u 2018 tracklist would look like, cuz the tracklist that ayesha posted was fake and only had 8 tracks, and she tweeted later that it would have 14 tracks

1 minute ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

i wonder how the horny.4u 2018 tracklist would look like, cuz the tracklist that ayesha posted was fake and only had 8 tracks, and she tweeted later that it would have 14 tracks

we know about control and h4u but anyway

source.gif

6 hours ago, White Dress said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I just don’t care at all to get a half hearted fan service “album” of stuff we’ve mostly heard already. Way more excited for her new stuff which I hope still comes out! 

The new stuff itself is rather "half-hearted" too though? not just that, but noticeably uninspired for the most part. According to Ayesha herself, she only only did this comeback for the money. We would've never gotten any of this at all if it weren't for her financial situation (kicked out and briefly homeless last year). 

She's way past her prime. The smartest move if she's only in it for the money now is to go full-on cashgrab and cater to the majority of fans' desires. And with that, hopefully keep the h4u album as true as possible to its original intent; we can hope she doesn't ruin these songs and that collaborators such as Yvncc, Petey Plastic and That Kid don't get near them. 

Maybe she'll release Zuzie too, but I doubt it's coming, I think she just wants to secure the bag and dip. It's understandable if she chooses to go back to strictly writing/producing for other artists as that's what was actually enjoyable for her in 2018–2022.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

????

Her prime (in terms of exposure) was literally when she vanished and her songs blew up so like she wasn't even there to experience it for the most part. I don't think that counts at all. 

What do you mean? by "past her prime" I was referring to musical quality, inspiration etc. She's admitted multiple times that she doesn't enjoy making music or being a public figure anymore. She lost her genuine grit and passion for music a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

weren't for her financial situation (kicked out and briefly homeless last year). 

:air:

Also havent seen anyone mention it here yet but Petey is meeting with Heidi Montag this week for talks of a collab... i would guess a remix/feature of I'll Do It might happen?

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

20 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

she already did in 2018, but she claims it doesnt exist

the 2nd verse snippet was not enough we need more

and w/o the boyfriend

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

4 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

:air:

I'm not making this up or anything btw 😭, she's talked about it before on Twitter and her Instagram lives. She came to Petey with the idea of having a comeback whilst she was couch-surfing.

Her ex-boyfriend that kicked her out, Brendon, also talked about her after being messaged by some fans around that time and he said some really... messy things :biblio: apparently they broke up around May of last year, so I think that's what the "May Showers" song is about

4 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Also havent seen anyone mention it here yet but Petey is meeting with Heidi Montag this week for talks of a collab... i would guess a remix/feature of I'll Do It might happen?

also I wouldn't be surprised, Heidi has been using Ayesha's version of I'll Do It on her TikTok. imagine if we got a "Heidi Montag" (song) remix with Heidi :P