folklore

Ayesha Erotica

42 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I don’t think so? The only similarities I can think of are in the “It was love at first sight” and “I’m no whore, I’m the girl next door” which is kinda a reach

the instrumental sounds almost identical to me 😅🧐

but I may be wrong 

Im getting tired of her awful boyfriend being involved in everything… his vibe is soooo off, I’m trying so hard to not hate on him cause seems she’s happy but his clout chasing ass seems so lazy and envious of her success. Hopefully I’m wrong :facepalm:

Dramatic was great and her revisiting H.4U is great news, I hope it gets better than her lastest material. She said she has outgrown that phase where she though she was “too good” for pop or melodic stuff… I pray she comes back to do what she does best and that’s songs like the ones in HORNY4U 

VBS, WCDI, iconic, AATW, GND, synthetic, BFI, I’ll do It, Delicious, Used, Regret, Sink Or Swim, YSR, NMAI, HMLAM really are some of her best! 

1 minute ago, running said:

wake up babes new bratz cover for our files

Cute, even tho I need HQ loose teens cover for my files

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

I hope I need a cigarette is on H4U.. that’s her best song 🙏

That was a song for another artist so i highly doubt it, bit defo one of her best songs

I get her saying she doesn’t enjoy attention and only likes the creative aspect of being a singer/producer but if that’s the case and she’s only doing it for the money… why do so many lives and put herself out there and don’t even release the music she could be profiting of?? 

I mean, she could just remain anonymous while putting music out in streaming and wait till some of her songs go viral again on TikTok and take the coin without having to show her face… I think not knowing who she was added to the mystery and gave her more of a “personality” if that makes sense.

I love her to death and I think she’s extremely talented but all this lives promising new music but never delivering, her Jack Harlow wannabe bf in the back always or ruining her songs, the constant saying she’s only doing it for the money and the last snippets not being as great as they used to… im getting bored! 

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I get her saying she doesn’t enjoy attention and only likes the creative aspect of being a singer/producer but if that’s the case and she’s only doing it for the money… why do so many lives and put herself out there and don’t even release the music she could be profiting of?? 

I mean, she could just remain anonymous while putting music out in streaming and wait till some of her songs go viral again on TikTok and take the coin without having to show her face… I think not knowing who she was added to the mystery and gave her more of a “personality” if that makes sense.

I love her to death and I think she’s extremely talented but all this lives promising new music but never delivering, her Jack Harlow wannabe bf in the back always or ruining her songs, the constant saying she’s only doing it for the money and the last snippets not being as great as they used to… im getting bored! 

Ok

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

ngl I love May Shower...

:usrs:

Was trying not to pop my pussy on college grounds listening to this walking home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2EZgB6OHwp/?igsh=ZGVlYWd1aWc2OGVn

someone also asked in the comments if iconic, we can do it etc will be on the album and she replied ‘it will be as true as possible to my original vision’, then saying a few songs will be missing cause she sold them (hello kitty and taco bell)

2 hours ago, vaux said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2EZgB6OHwp/?igsh=ZGVlYWd1aWc2OGVn

someone also asked in the comments if iconic, we can do it etc will be on the album and she replied ‘it will be as true as possible to my original vision’, then saying a few songs will be missing cause she sold them (hello kitty and taco bell)

at least Iconic will be there ( i hope!!) but its a shame taco bell (obviously) won’t be there (someone drop it noooww)

Talking about Iconic, heres a live she did on instagram not long ago playing (a youtube clip lol) and getting shocked cuz the song is not full and telling to whoever leaked that to drop the full like??? Sis Donatachi was the only one who dropped this snippet as a soundclound mix special ages ago lol. I hope they get to send Ayesha the full song now that H4U is getting out tho 

7 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Sis Donatachi was the only one who dropped this snippet as a soundclound mix special ages ago lol.

Are you sure..? I’m pretty sure that mix doesn’t have the extra verse in it

14 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Are you sure..? I’m pretty sure that mix doesn’t have the extra verse in it

That mix only has the first verse and chorus. 

On 1/9/2024 at 12:45 AM, Girl With No Face said:

That was a song for another artist so i highly doubt it, bit defo one of her best songs

idk where this rumour started that inac would be h4u?? and it started before ayesha talked about the reworked version of h4u

source.gif