folklore

Ayesha Erotica

h4u actually (allegedly) coming out after all these years oh this is crazy. I do wish Hello Kitty could've been on it though but whatevs. Do we know for sure the sold songs won't be on it though? Slayyyter and That Kid could still clear them for release. 

qfrWuBl.png

19 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

19 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

h4u actually (allegedly) coming out after all these years oh this is crazy. I do wish Hello Kitty could've been on it though but whatevs. Do we know for sure the sold songs won't be on it though? Slayyyter and That Kid could still clear them for release. 

leakers should leak ayesha's demos for the songs that were sold like come c my tits tbh. ayesha confirmed herself that the sold songs wont be on it but she may release a remix of taco bell if that kid gives her permission, since he bought the song

source.gif

55 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Was come c my tits even recorded

For all we know it was truly just the instrumental 

ayesha probably never recorded half of her scrapped albums:rip:so severe, anna nicole and superpuss were never recorded acording to ayesha

source.gif

2 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

so severe, anna nicole and superpuss were never recorded acording to ayesha

And you trust her on this why? all of these songs were recorded

She also said Delicious final was never made, even though we have a snippet posted by herself + the whole instrumental that she sold to some guy... like, what?:lmao:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

And you trust her on this why? all of these songs were recorded

She also said Delicious final was never made, even though we have a snippet posted by herself + the whole instrumental that she sold to some guy... like, what?:lmao:

who says they were recorded?:hooker:

source.gif

18 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

who says they were recorded?:hooker:

Common sense

31 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

well, so we have no reliable source about ayeshas music. i believe to trust ayesha even tho she lies (a lot)

Well, aside from confirming the song's existence multiple times in 2018, Ayesha talked about Anna Nicole's production and lyrics on Twitter like one week before she changed her story and claimed the song ""never existed""⸺which is her go-to excuse these days whenever people ask for songs we don't have lol

She also confirmed on Twitter in 2018 that similarly to Control, Superpuss was a reused "old Big Juicy era record" from 2015-2016, which directly contradicts what she recently said about it 

So Severe was definitely made as well, she references that song title in Raw, and the whole Gangbang album was pretty much completed and even scheduled for a release on iTunes but scrapped within the same month (which is how the actual tracklist surfaced). We currently have 12/14 full songs from that album.

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, aside from confirming the song's existence multiple times in 2018, Ayesha talked about Anna Nicole's production and lyrics on Twitter like one week before she changed her story and claimed the song ""never existed""⸺which is her go-to excuse these days whenever people ask for songs we don't have lol

She also confirmed on Twitter in 2018 that similarly to Control, Superpuss was a reused "old Big Juicy era record" from 2015-2016, which directly contradicts what she recently said about it 

So Severe was definitely made as well, she references that song title in Raw, and the whole Gangbang album was pretty much completed and even scheduled for a release on iTunes but scrapped within the same month (which is how the actual tracklist surfaced). We currently have 12/14 full songs from that album.

idk tho i met ayesha in early 2019 after she got doxed and ayesha.fm fan made mixtape came out, but seeing now i believe in u that she mostly lies about songs that she probably lost or just songs that didnt surfaced yet, since superpuss is said to come from the big juicy sessions...idk tho ig we'll never know until the songs leaks

source.gif

6 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

idk tho i met ayesha in early 2019 after she got doxed and ayesha.fm fan made mixtape came out, but seeing now i believe in u that she mostly lies about songs that she probably lost or just songs that didnt surfaced yet, since superpuss is said to come from the big juicy sessions...idk tho ig we'll never know until the songs leaks

Met? :liner: or heard her songs

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

I don’t know if I’m excited or not cus let’s be honest what is even gonna be on this? Not Hello Kitty, Alone, Taco Bell, and probably not Come C My Tits.  I doubt Ayesha even owns Vacation Bible School and she doesn’t even know where the 2nd verse to ICONIC is.  I feel like it’s just gonna be a bunch of repurposed songs with Yvncc.

8 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I don’t know if I’m excited or not cus let’s be honest what is even gonna be on this? Not Hello Kitty, Alone, Taco Bell, and probably not Come C My Tits.  I doubt Ayesha even owns Vacation Bible School and she doesn’t even know where the 2nd verse to ICONIC is.  I feel like it’s just gonna be a bunch of repurposed songs with Yvncc.

CCMT will be reproduced or Slayyyter will give her perms to use the original Instrumental

Iconic's 2nd verse can easily be re-written like---

VBS will prob be reproduced as it was originally produced by Crapface and she doesnt like him

Taco Bell is a 50/50 but I feel like Spencer wont allow it cause he knows Ayesha's version would outstream his version wbk

Hello Kitty & Alone is a 50/50 depends on Slayyyter

Taco Bell, Alone, and Hello Kitty could just be rewritten and reproduced if Ayesha wants to go that far.

15 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

CCMT will be reproduced or Slayyyter will give her perms to use the original Instrumental

Iconic's 2nd verse can easily be re-written like---

VBS will prob be reproduced as it was originally produced by Crapface and she doesnt like him

Taco Bell is a 50/50 but I feel like Spencer wont allow it cause he knows Ayesha's version would outstream his version wbk

Hello Kitty & Alone is a 50/50 depends on Slayyyter

Taco Bell, Alone, and Hello Kitty could just be rewritten and reproduced if Ayesha wants to go that far.

I appreciate the wishful thinking 😊