folklore

Ayesha Erotica

35 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

she said that Anna Nicole was recorded but it was never produced, she only put the vocals over a YT beat

She's changed her story multiple times about Anna Nicole and Superpuss. She confirmed Anna Nicole was recorded on Twitter describing it as a "sad dance-y track" and revealing a lyric, and then a week or so later on Instagram live said it was never made after being questioned about the song

I think it's safe to say that both were, in fact, recorded. Ayesha confirmed Superpuss to be a pre-existing "Big Juicy era record" via Twitter in 2018, implying it's a re-used Big Juicy outtake similarly to Control and Control: The Finale.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I'm fairly optimistic about this release and I'm hoping that she can get this album out (with all the promised songs) with as few complications as possible so her fans can stop hounding her for everything and she can finally do what music she wants to do now. I hope she manages to get Vacation Bible School and Iconic on there because imagine the outrage if she doesn't...

Considering she's been open about her mental health issues, I can only imagine the pressure of coming back after seeing your old music viral all over the internet while being completely detached from that headspace. Dropping H4U will be a great foundation for whatever music she wants to do next as well as having complete ownership of the songs that people have been profiting off of her for years now. An appropriate chapter closer to that part of her career.

I think she should also do like a Greatest Hits compilation for streaming with all her viral and fan-demanded songs so she can get those back under her name as well. 

TLDR: perched for an official release of this on streaming ! Love that she wants to do CDs too 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I've found these two fanmade (?) H4U artworks and the one im using is the first one

Reveal hidden contents

EXKDm2v.jpeg

Hide contents

8nxJENU.png

I kinda prefer the second one even tho the og artwork is a total slay, this is the reissue and i want something fresh and new ykyk

So what's all those songs on her YT then, what are they for? Some of them are amazing like Mary Magdalene, May Showers and Tongues

Shame she isn't putting those on the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

So what's all those songs on her YT then, what are they for? Some of them are amazing like Mary Magdalene, May Showers and Tongues

Shame she isn't putting those on the album

She doesn't have a YT page it's fan uploads and some of those songs are singles and others for I Dream Of Zuzie (a separate project)

10 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

She doesn't have a YT page it's fan uploads and some of those songs are singles and others for I Dream Of Zuzie (a separate project)

Also tongues is Mel's song featuring Ayesha. 

3 hours ago, histories said:

The backcover/tracklist photo was also on her Instagram. Not sure why people were calling this stuff fanmade a page back

she did the back cover...the one with the fake tracklist...no one came to claim who did that cover

source.gif

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I've found these two fanmade (?) H4U artworks and the one im using is the first one

Reveal hidden contents

EXKDm2v.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

8nxJENU.png

i use the first one for the songs we already have but the ayeshapedia one is so cute as well

source.gif

Okay now I’m hyped! 

i come back from work, enter twitter and get the best surprise! Wish her the best with HORNY4U, after all this time she will get the praise she deserves! :crying:

Y’all better stream the fuck outta those songs when they come out :hair:

I don't see why the producers of VBS and Iconic wouldn't allow her to put those songs out. It always seemed like she was the holdup on those. But I guess circumstances change. I'm not sure what Donatachi has to lose...haven't heard anything from them in years so this could only be good publicity. Anyway, like I've said before in this thread, I'm grateful she's giving us anything. She never had to come back. Yeah, it's annoying she makes promises she can't keep but at the end of the day she has more of a presence than she ever had, and now that she is allowing us into her world you all want to bitch and complain about it? Spare me! Let her live and do what she can on her terms. Or just go away. If you want the old shit listen to the old shit!