folklore

Ayesha Erotica

50 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

She's Latina, her family is of Mexican descent. As far as I know at least. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

I mean, if you see Ayesha without makeup it's pretty apparent that she's white, and she's only ever referred to herself as a white person. Maybe she has a small amount of non-European ancestry, but it's obviously not very significant - and there are white latinos. If I recall correctly, her mom is part Mexican or something and her dad is of Caucasian descent. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 4/4/2024 at 6:47 PM, Loon1e said:

reminder that this no life re-uploader is currently trying to take down all of Ayesha's music because she is profiting from it now instead of him...

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

This is absolutely insane

negAbhB.png

10 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

who made the h4u cover with the diamonds condoms and playboy bunny?

artworks-EjILpQZ9g0nqPrXz-CBjmew-t500x50

Ayesha said she made the cover even though for years we thought it was fan-made

On 4/4/2024 at 7:47 PM, Loon1e said:

reminder that this no life re-uploader is currently trying to take down all of Ayesha's music because she is profiting from it now instead of him...

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

twinks try not to be annoying challenge

source.gif

23 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

oh shit

does anyone have it in HQ?

the cover u got is from ayeshapedia and im pretty sure its hqest we have cuz its edited. ayesha replied to a tweet with one of the fan-made/fake/real(?) covers and said that the pa logo is missing, yunachii got the fake cover and edited a pa logo on it

source.gif

7 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

If someone has any info about Sexy Party on H4u pls drop in here. I dont want her to be scrapped just bc they couldn’t “pay the sample”

:crai:

It was scrapped cause her distributer couldn't find the origin of the sample and the people who own it (from what i remember). people on reddit found the owners on a website so if ayesha can get in contact with them then it will possibly be put on the album.

15 hours ago, Loon1e said:

Barely Legal is back on spotify! https://open.spotify.com/album/7mEhNmjSUYcMdi7xdMN89w?si=ZNHwHaZIRN2sQM0Nrp1tLw

Spank It and Coked The Fuck Up are the only songs missing for now

will she update the albums or she will just leave it that way...cuz its kinda weird how milky alt mix, political interlube and where u @ are up but coked the fuck up and spank it are not, plus the lq album covers😭 big juicys cover doesnt even fit on the spotify format

source.gif

2 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

will she update the albums or she will just leave it that way...cuz its kinda weird how milky alt mix, political interlube and where u @ are up but coked the fuck up and spank it are not, plus the lq album covers😭 big juicys cover doesnt even fit on the spotify format

it hasn't been edited yet. once it's edited album covers will be changed to HQ, correct tracklists, and changing the song files to be HQ.

Fresh Meat and Gangbang will most likely stay unreleased until Gangbang gets it's speculated rework and maybe Fresh Meat will get reworked as well.

Even though Ayesha.FM is fan-made, I can totally see Ayesha using it as a way to put all her old singles on instead of having to find the single covers and release dates which takes time.

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

it hasn't been edited yet. once it's edited album covers will be changed to HQ, correct tracklists, and changing the song files to be HQ.

Fresh Meat and Gangbang will most likely stay unreleased until Gangbang gets it's speculated rework and maybe Fresh Meat will get reworked as well.

Even though Ayesha.FM is fan-made, I can totally see Ayesha using it as a way to put all her old singles on instead of having to find the single covers and release dates which takes time.

oh good ty bb

source.gif

her music is the first time i've seriously noticed jumps in quality of the files from track to track. i find myself having to turn my music way way up just to hear it then the next track is perfectly fine. i hate how bootleg her catalog is lmao.