partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

47e3f5a5b11fb58bef0704fd28602a32.png

but you're the same person calling out people for being hoarders thus making you a hypocrite? its a natural reaction to be a bit iffy about someone being a hypocrite. its not our fault they can't comprehend basic human psychology dihfsafbfughds

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

he did not share that snippet but he did reveal the title

oh then i don't even care about this person one bit

LEAK WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When the next leak is Hope Is A Dangerous Thing (Early Demo) which has a trap beat with eerie, subtle, screams of what appears to be from Lana’s Lizzy Grant era playing as she sings the lyric ‘writing with blood on your walls cause the ink don’t work in my notepad’ then what?

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

u know the addy. Pull up anytime. Say it to my face. But if I were you- I wouldn’t.

Wtf is a “carcase” ?? I ain’t EVER heard of her..

HELPP THIS MIGHT JUSTBE MY FAVE POST ON LANABOARDS

until this person can prove themselves I’m not going to put too much weight on what they have to say. 

as much as I don’t like Bozo and Eclipse, they have proven themselves to be reliable (although questionable) insiders. This new guy popped out of no where and refuses to prove themselves bc they’re “not a leaker”.

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

until this person can prove themselves I’m not going to put too much weight on what they have to say. 

as much as I don’t like Bozo and Eclipse, they have proven themselves to be reliable (although questionable) insiders. This new guy popped out of now where and refuses to prove themselves bc they’re “not a leaker”.

Wait— you're right tho.

Do we have any proof of reliability from this person?

15 minutes ago, americangothic said:

We should be grateful he's willing to share info. Maybe he doesn't even have access to the songs / can't share them, but at least we're getting info we never knew!

No we shouldn’t be, we shouldn’t be expected to bow down and praise everyone who gives a single ounce of information and makes us beg for more. This dude called Eclipse an attention whore while slutting himself out for his 2 seconds of fame on Lanaboards lol

the (alleged) emile haynie version of fine china sounds so wild to me, i just imagine fine china with off to the race's wild samples and instrumentation, but if it does actually exist, it's probably more mellow like love, which also features production/samples from emile haynie

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the (alleged) emile haynie version of fine china sounds so wild to me, i just imagine fine china with off to the race's wild samples and instrumentation, but if it does actually exist, it's probably more mellow like love, which also features production/samples from emile haynie

i imagine it to be more like wait for life 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・