partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

59 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

revive this comment to say im mostly positive the three songs were bel air, life is beautiful and young and beautiful as bel air was registered earlier than any other paradise song 

When was bel air registered..? June 2012 im guessing? (I just found out two weeks ago why it may have been recorded on jun instead of jul)

15 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

When was bel air registered..? June 2012 im guessing? (I just found out two weeks ago why it may have been recorded on jun instead of jul)

idk when but this is how they weee registered 

Blue Velvet 5019 (i think around may maybe)

Bel Air 5725 (most likely july)

Ride 5878

American 5881

Body Electric 5882

Cola 5883

Gods & Monsters 5884

Yayo 5885

Burning Desire 5894

btw how did u find out it was probably made in june?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

revive this comment to say im mostly positive the three songs were bel air, life is beautiful and young and beautiful as bel air was registered earlier than any other paradise song 

the studio in Sydney was Studios 301 and she recorded Burning Desire there. Idk what the other 2 songs were

https://studios301.com/releases/burning-desire/

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Unknown said:

the studio in Sydney was Studios 301 and she recorded Burning Desire there. Idk what the other 2 songs were

Great info as always coming for you…

oh so this was one of the film/ost songs she meant… thought burning desire was recorded b4 the lana x jaguar news broke off on jul 24

19 minutes ago, Unknown said:

i’m glad we finally found out about the timeline for burning desire, great news as always, thanks:defeated:

7 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Great info as always coming for you…

oh so this was one of the film/ost songs she meant… thought burning desire was recorded b4 the lana x jaguar news broke off on jul 24

Jaguar had a promotional short movie as well with Burning Desire in the background!

url%5D

I'm screaming and crying - Black Beauty supposed to have a noir look music video which was rumoured to be released in August 2013 :poordat: It's from an interview from Fashion Magazine Summer 2013 issue but the interview probably was taken earlier since the photoshoot was on January 17, 2013. Here's the exerpt of that interview, the croped photo doesn't have a great quality but you can still read it:

url%5D

url%5D

On 4/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, Embach said:

I'm screaming and crying - Black Beauty supposed to have a noir look music video which was rumoured to be released in August 2013 :poordat: It's from an interview from Fashion Magazine Summer 2013 issue but the interview probably was taken earlier since the photoshoot was on January 17, 2013. Here's the exerpt of that interview, the croped photo doesn't have a great quality but you can still read it:

url%5D

Still thinking about this. Does that mean that Black Beauty supposed to be the lead single? @lanaismamom what are your thoughts?

url%5D

At this point in time where she mentioned Black Beauty, I think the song was still being reworked / passed around. So I don’t think she was necessarily talking about a video, but more a VIBE. Maybe the interviewer just misunderstood. This was before UV was even really talked about yeah?  we don’t even know if Black Beauty was going to be the “lead” single or anything. I could be wrong but literally 5 months later the UNTOUCHABLE 5 leaked and she went back to the drawing board anyways…. So it was probably a passing idea at best.

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Still thinking about this. Does that mean that Black Beauty supposed to be the lead single? @lanaismamom what are your thoughts?

def don’t think it means it was supposed to be a lead single, it has always been so weird to me the release date in august 2013, it makes sense if the interview was taken somewhere in summer 2013 but if it was taken in january it’s very weird to what project this song was attached tho im happy it didn’t happen otherwise we would’ve never gotten the best version this song could have ever gotten aka the released version trew it’s trew :true:

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

At this point in time where she mentioned Black Beauty, I think the song was still being reworked / passed around. So I don’t think she was necessarily talking about a video, but more a VIBE. Maybe the interviewer just misunderstood. This was before UV was even really talked about yeah?  we don’t even know if Black Beauty was going to be the “lead” single or anything. 

Most likely this is the case tbh. But the delulu in me still hopes that a music video exists :creep:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Most likely this is the case tbh. But the delulu in me still hopes that a music video exists :creep:

Live out your dreams Embach!!!

if the video really does exist then I’m willing to bet some of the leftover Paradise / Bel Air / FOGGY footage could be from this? :gclap:

Im sure this is close enough

Nice catch though!

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think there is one. probably not a great one, just a few recordings of lana by barrie or something. I sense we will get it one day

giphy.gif

imagine if Lana decided to do with LFL three act project:wubna:

(ACT I) POETRY IN MOTION (alt-pop/art pop/electro/witchy/80s ambient/cinematic)

(ACT II) GOD BLESS AMERICA (trap/trip hop/hip hop with last songs folk-trap)

(ACT III) VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (folk/singer-songwritter/soft rock/folk rock/psychedelia/piano rock)

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

imagine if Lana decided to do with LFL three act project:wubna:

(ACT I) POETRY IN MOTION (alt-pop/art pop/electro/witchy/80s ambient/cinematic)

(ACT II) GOD BLESS AMERICA (trap/trip hop/hip hop with last songs folk-trap)

(ACT III) VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (folk/singer-songwritter/soft rock/folk rock/psychedelia/piano rock)

We were robbed of the side B album

url%5D

On 3/29/2023 at 7:06 PM, cranekiss said:

THERE'S AN EMILE HAYNIE VERSION OF FINE CHINA... ok he's lying at this point who let him cook

150468e5c85b6c3f908d6617cfa286a5.png

still waiting for this to leak...

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

still waiting for this to leak...

When it turns out that it was Emile's football club after all :troll:

url%5D

On 4/14/2024 at 5:06 PM, Embach said:

When it turns out that it was Emile's football club after all :troll:

idk what to think of fine china eh version... they still worked on 2014 tho... and lana sent syth to many producers at the time maybe she did it with fine china too? or atleast with emile haynie... but i still have my doubts until it leaks

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv