5. Million Dollar Man
  6. Radio
  7. Summertime Sadness
  8. Carmen
  9. Off to the Races
  10. This Is What Makes us Girls
  11. Lolita
  12. National Anthem

(Note that they already rated it as "Album pick")

this is interesting, because we have this tracklist

1. Video Games

2. Blue Jeans

3. Born To Die

4. Put The Radio On

5. Million Dollar Man

6. Diet Mountain Dew

7. Summertime Sadness

8. Carmen

9. Off To The Races

10. This Is What Makes Us Girls

11. Lolita

12. National Anthem

Bonus

13. Without You

14. Dark Paradise

15. Hundred Doll Bill

that came from http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/default.cfm

and as u can see radio changed put the radio on here and the tracklist order changed a bit, but it seems that btd with this tracklist was really going to happen, and the allmusic version seems to be the later version of this iteration

where did u find this tracklits from allmusic? do u still have a link?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Yo @lanaismamom i found that on a lana del rey subforum from a tomb raider fanpage on late 2011 around the release of btd mv… let me search it for you : )

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=184830&page=12

bottom comment … side notes - i found this under a minute so im telling u if u want to find something that you remember clearly but u forget the source- you can add quotations before and after finishing the keyword…

for better sleuthing:

lana del rey 2011 unreleased (X)

“lana del rey 2011 unreleased” (V)

@lanaismamom

also it doesn’t has to be the full sentence- you can put the quotation marks wherever you wish to 

On 3/1/2024 at 11:43 AM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Yo @lanaismamom i found that on a lana del rey subforum from a tomb raider fanpage on late 2011 around the release of btd mv… let me search it for you : )

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=184830&page=12

bottom comment … side notes - i found this under a minute so im telling u if u want to find something that you remember clearly but u forget the source- you can add quotations before and after finishing the keyword…

for better sleuthing:

lana del rey 2011 unreleased (X)

“lana del rey 2011 unreleased” (V)

@lanaismamom

also it doesn’t has to be the full sentence- you can put the quotation marks wherever you wish to 

just saw ur edit, thanks so much i gonna check!

LANA DEL REY – “GOD BLESS AMERICA” Mixtape

post.jpg

Quote:
Ahmed from fellow Lana fansite, LanaDaily, has just released his long-awaited Lana Del Rey Mixtape entitled “God Bless America”. The Mix tape includes remastered High Quality versions of songs alongside fan made mixes and 2 New Songs! a Must-Listen.

You can download the mix tape by clicking here

from aug 1 2012

Think this is my first time hearing the title

It’s always exciting when you get a new record goin’. There’s this song I did with Paul Epworth, it’s called “Blue Morning”, and it’s inspired by The Doors. It’s more rock and upbeat than anything I’ve ever done. I’m really proud of it. Just yesterday I’ve found out that I’ll be performing on MTV awards (in September), and we’re planning to launch it there. So yeah, it’s exciting.

- Vogue Italia Aug 2012

19 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

It’s always exciting when you get a new record goin’. There’s this song I did with Paul Epworth, it’s called “Blue Morning”, and it’s inspired by The Doors. It’s more rock and upbeat than anything I’ve ever done. I’m really proud of it. Just yesterday I’ve found out that I’ll be performing on MTV awards (in September), and we’re planning to launch it there. So yeah, it’s exciting.

- Vogue Italia Aug 2012

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7eh5rbyqy60l8u0hago

where did u find this i’m speechless

21 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

- Vogue Italia Aug 2012

omg i've literally never heard of it either! :oprah2: we need it!

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

30 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

- Vogue Italia Aug 2012

What if it’s this :oprah4: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

32 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

- Vogue Italia Aug 2012

we need it omg

source.gif

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Think someone here confirmed that it was just a made up on the spot song : )

plus i think this could be pink champagne… that song being from late 2013 (oct 2013) doesn’t make that much sense to me personally… i always think it as of >july 2012-jan 2013

10 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so a new paradise outtake produced by pink champagne producer kinda need it this very second 

not to mention it's inspired by THE DOORS :oprah4: blue morning makes me think of when the music's over for some reason...

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

8 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

LANA DEL REY – “GOD BLESS AMERICA” Mixtape

post.jpg

Quote:
Ahmed from fellow Lana fansite, LanaDaily, has just released his long-awaited Lana Del Rey Mixtape entitled “God Bless America”. The Mix tape includes remastered High Quality versions of songs alongside fan made mixes and 2 New Songs! a Must-Listen.

You can download the mix tape by clicking here

from aug 1 2012

Rip zippyshare :crai:

You have served us well for years

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

What if it's a cover without a studio version :crai:

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Rip zippyshare :crai:

You have served us well for years

what was the tracklist for the god bless america mixtape? i joined lana fandom after 2020 i think? so i just started to listen to her unreleased music around this time

source.gif

1 minute ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

what was the tracklist for the go bless america mixtape? i joined lana fandom after 2020 i think? so i just started to losten to her unreleased music around this time

Oh idk but I've been using zippyshare on other forums since 2014 :crai: