1. Angels Forever

2. Nectar of the Gods

3. Living Legend

4. Cherry Blossom

5. Dragonslayer

6. Wild One

7. Unidentified Flying Bill

8. Fine China

not in that particular order would’ve made a really cute Paradise-adjacent EP to the UV era, and Your Girl deserved a spot on the deluxe edition

move Black Beauty (demo) to this list and have YG take its place on the UV deluxe :typewriter:

6 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

@BlackoutZone Do you have any backstory info on Life is Beautiful? Was the song really being gatekept by Lionsgate (lol at the pun)? We have an early mix from 2012 and the “final” from 2015 but we know there’s a laptop demo which remains unleaked. Are there any other versions of this particular track? :teehee:

@BlackoutZone Bestie me and 17 other people are genuinely curious about this gem! Any insights?

lifeisbarbara.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

move Black Beauty (demo) to this list and have YG take its place on the UV deluxe :typewriter:

Black Beauty demo is soooo beautiful but i feel like it’s so different from those songs and i was moreso just trying to think of tracks that all sounded nice next to each other 😭 i’m really curious about the other songs in the notebook that came out of that Jan 27th session at The Green Building (that the Black Beauty demo also came from) though. I’m imagining Pink Champagne being in the same vein as the BB demo, it’s making me so desperate for it lmfao it’s never leaking 💀

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

I can’t remember if Lana mentioned Your Girl on BB’s Instagram Live Stream.. can someone fact-check this for me? :heart:

She did - someone must’ve commented something about it because she said in passing, “I love that song called ‘Your Girl’” and the fan she was on live with (@/lanaisababe) said “oh! That should’ve been on the album!” and Lana said “yeah” before going to check who was at her hotel room door lol. 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

BOZ after spending not even 24hs here 

HiddenInconsequentialAmazondolphin-size_

He was probably tired ot the ATRL gays, only to realize that the LanaBoards gays are way worse :bebe:

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She did - someone must’ve commented something about it because she said in passing “I love that song called ‘Your Girl’” and the fan she was on live with @/lanaisababe said “oh! That should’ve been on the album!” and Lana said “yeah”.

as i said earlier she needs to start putting out those 10 year anniversary editions since she loves those songs so much but I fear if we didn’t get that for Born to Die we’re not getting it for anything else :toofunny: and if we did the bonus tracks would just be youtube rips

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She did - someone must’ve commented something about it because she said in passing, “I love that song called ‘Your Girl’” and the fan she was on live with (@/lanaisababe) said “oh! That should’ve been on the album!” and Lana said “yeah” before going to check who was at her hotel room door lol. 

lbr there was nobody at the door - she just wanted to change the subject :typewriter:

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

He was probably tired ot the ATRL gays, only to realize that the LanaBoards gays are way worse :bebe:

people on ATRL are literaly scum. a lot of them are trans- and enby-phobic to the point where staff have to put of a banner on the site like its a site news :bebe:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

LOL no there was! She thought it was her dad, but she opened it and it ended up being hotel service.

was that live before the tracklist revealed? i wonder if anybody gave her any ideas about LL or CB :um2:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

people on ATRL are literaly scum. a lot of them are trans- and enby-phobic to the point where staff have to put of a banner on the site like its a site news :bebe:

It was just a joke, I didn't know all of that... all I knew about ATRL is that you can't register as you please. :bebe:

someone on ATRL posted this and id like hear BOZ's answer to this

6 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Wow, I never thought any BTD outtakes were revisited after BTD's release, I wonder if some of the most finished songs like Kinda Outta Luck, You Can Be the Boss or French Restaurant were ever revisited for that potential 2012 release.

Thanks for all the info btw! The mistery around her career was the thing that actually got me into her, it's nice to have some sort of clarity lol

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

was that live before the tracklist revealed? i wonder if anybody gave her any ideas about LL or CB :um2:

No, that live was on Blue Banisters release day! I’ll link it in the spoiler for anyone who wants a refresh on some of the facts we got out of it!

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

No, that live was on Blue Banisters release day! I’ll link it in the spoiler for anyone who wants a refresh on some of the facts we got out of it!

Reveal hidden contents

(before i click play) is this the one where she scolds us on leaks?

:lmao:

Just now, lilac heaven said:
  Hide contents

absolutely terrified the Fine China/Your Girl/Say Yes to Heaven/ITTJ thread won’t be happening because y’all couldn’t behave yourselves :xgiggle:

brit3 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

brit3 

byeee no i got rid of it i didn’t want to bring it up again i’m just nervous this is such a rare thing that’s happening 😭😭 we got such good info today though. we need to find a place where we can put all of it in one place because i feel bad, people are liking my posts from page 20 rn :rip: