Veinsineon

Shygirl

On 1/17/2024 at 6:33 PM, Veinsineon said:

I preordered ALIAS bc of the hype but I’m not getting this one tbh. I don’t think it’ll be topped

also the playboy erasure

I’m kind of happy because it was good as stand alone single! Also, it doesn’t fit the vibe of the EP 

I am worried that the sg Lewis collab ain’t gonna be it but i know the others gonna hit my eardrums right:makeup:

its honestly insulting to release an EP of extended versions when each song is only extended by like 45 seconds max. I hate this trend. A true extended club song should be like 4 minutes minimum. At least Dua got it right with the extended version of Houdini.

negAbhB.png

19 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

its honestly insulting to release an EP of extended versions when each song is only extended by like 45 seconds max. I hate this trend. A true extended club song should be like 4 minutes minimum. At least Dua got it right with the extended version of Houdini.

It’s beyond pointless.

On 3/5/2024 at 10:15 PM, Coney Island King said:

It’s beyond pointless.

But since the EP was so shit, imo it actually was a lot better... This club shit has to stop, y'all stans need to stop gassing this BS ever since y'all acted like Cleo wasn't the garbage it was 💀

7 hours ago, vaux said:

new single ‘making the beast’ drops at midnight

PLEASE let this be OG shy, the unmatched bars and flow that hooked us (that rap-pop, it doesn't even need to be slutty but clearly that's not her issue @ coochie (in fairness one of the best tracks on Nymph, sadly)). This basic bitch club shit ain't it and I can't fathom why she's making music for 2004 in 2023+