Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Exactly. But the account only posted like about 3 Lana photos and other photos of a redhead old hollywood actress I don't remember the name of and aesthetic photos and then never posted again. Which only makes me think it was her who just wanted a bit of anonymous thrill, if it was a hacker they probably would have MUCH more things to post seeing the pic above

The account is now empty with the name Juliet

Was looking at wrong account soz. The one I saw was @burthdaycake

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What’s weird is she posted about Sharon Tate who was killed by Charles Manson I think?

wasn't taylor secman also the name of the yt channel that leaked the honeymoon mv? correct me if im wrong

Dude I searched that name and found a creepy pic of Lana on Facebook. It’s dark and mysterious

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108408429997808&set=a.108408453331139&type=3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What’s weird is she posted about Sharon Tate who was killed by Charles Manson I think?

Dude I searched that name and found a creepy pic of Lana on Facebook. It’s dark and mysterioushttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108408429997808&set=a.108408453331139&type=3

The pic is from her teasing roses bloom for you. It’s a video

lilkimxchapelle.png

The pic is from her teasing roses bloom for you. It’s a video

ahh okay I haven’t seen that vid in a while now so I wasn’t sure what that was or what it’s from lol

giphy.gif

And there's also this insta account... whitegirl something... Jane something... def her

Dude I searched that name and found a creepy pic of Lana on Facebook. It’s dark and mysterious

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108408429997808&set=a.108408453331139&type=3

YES thank you Sharon Tate. I was trying so hard to remember who was the actress. It's infuriating the page is screenshotted in my head but impossible to find online

ZKcaooE.png

And there's also this insta account... whitegirl something... Jane something... def her

YES thank you Sharon Tate. I was trying so hard to remember who was the actress. It's infuriating the page is screenshotted in my head but impossible to find online

Yes. Notoriouswhitegirl. It’s lana. I have the email she used

lilkimxchapelle.png

Singles are released pretty much any day of the weeks. The albums come out on Friday.

Stop trying to trick yourself into disappointment. Knowing how those things with Lana releases usually go it will come out next thursday :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yes. Notoriouswhitegirl. It’s lana. I have the email she used

Has anyone seen the posts on that account? I remember being convinced the Honeymoon account was her

giphy.gif

Has anyone seen the posts on that account? I remember being convinced the Honeymoon account was her

Lanas igs are;

Lanadelrey

Burthdaykake

Notoriouswhitegirl

Honeymoon.

Those are are the only ones we have with solid enough proof. Ldr bc obviously, burthdaykake bc who else would have those photos and videos. Notoriouswhitegirl bc Patrik holeck or whatever tagged her and lanas entire team once followed it. This is the list I have Notorious Followers

-Chuck

-Ben

-Pam

-Blake

-Patrick

-Anthony Giovanni Deane

-Marc Ramos

-Richie Akiva

-Andrei Gillott

-Juliette Lewis

-Nikki Lane

-Jay Diola

Honeymoon is hers too bc she posts on it

lilkimxchapelle.png

Lanas igs are;

Lanadelrey

Burthdaykake

Notoriouswhitegirl

Honeymoon.

Those are are the only ones we have with solid enough proof. Ldr bc obviously, burthdaykake bc who else would have those photos and videos. Notoriouswhitegirl bc Patrik holeck or whatever tagged her and lanas entire team once followed it. This is the list I have Notorious Followers

-Chuck

-Ben

-Pam

-Blake

-Patrick

-Anthony Giovanni Deane

-Marc Ramos

-Richie Akiva

-Andrei Gillott

-Juliette Lewis

-Nikki Lane

-Jay Diola

Honeymoon is hers too bc she posts on it

:defeated: it's probably nothing interesting at all but I do would give up a solid chunk of my life to see the posts on it #sadstalk

ZKcaooE.png