Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Yeah but when someone’s releasing two singles it’s often just called double single or something, not an EP

Maxi single? EPs contain a minimum of like 4 tracks so with 2 tracks it's hardly an EP...  :toofunny:

Edit: Oops double post sorry

I know it's really not the place to discuss it sorry but that makes me think, we never found out if burthdaycake was Lana did we?... I honestly... Think it was her...

i will not tolerate this shade

qfppg.png

It's ok honey coming from someone who don't like LFL I already know whether to take you seriously or not in matters of taste  :kiss2: And jokes aside the forum in 2015 unanimously thought it was the shittest thing we ever had laid our virgin eyes upon anyway

ZKcaooE.png

99.9% sure it was

Absolutely same, and I'd be glad if it was, because I'd rather have Lana herself lowkey post heaux pics than having someone hack her. If only she would do this again  :defeated:

burthdaycake?? Can someone share? How did i miss that?

It was an Insta account in 2015 or 2016 I don't remember, think 2016, that posted never before seen Lana selfies took in her home, in alluring settings. 

Like this one:

DY6nT1AU8AAiCr_.jpg

Who still gives me wet dreams on the regular bc of the hair

ZKcaooE.png

2fb4da7d.jpg

Fair enough but at least that wasn't taken with an iPhone and has been decently retouched, whereas the Instagram photo has messed up contrast and saturation and a cheap looking filter to make it even worse. It better not be the real thing.  :bye3:

Absolutely same, and I'd be glad if it was, because I'd rather have Lana herself lowkey post heaux pics than having someone hack her. If only she would do this again  :defeated:

It was an Insta account in 2015 or 2016 I don't remember, think 2016, that posted never before seen Lana selfies took in her home, in alluring settings. 

Like this one:

DY6nT1AU8AAiCr_.jpg

Who still gives me wet dreams on the regular bc of the hair

How did I not know this? Lol this is kind of weird because if it’s not her... it’d just be kinda scary for her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think it is kinda like the Coachella cover. I don’t think it’s representative of an album tho

Yeah but what I meant is that it's probably not even a single cover. Those links that lead to the songs page on Itunes, Spotify, deezer etc. often only feature placeholder images. Groupie Love had this one

4-format43.jpg

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How did I not know this? Lol this is kind of weird because if it’s not her... it’d just be kinda scary for her

Exactly. But the account only posted like about 3 Lana photos and other photos of a redhead old hollywood actress I don't remember the name of and aesthetic photos and then never posted again. Which only makes me think it was her who just wanted a bit of anonymous thrill, if it was a hacker they probably would have MUCH more things to post seeing the pic above

ZKcaooE.png