Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

she unarchived the HIaB snippet on instagram! could that potentially be the second single? :toofunny:

#TourLyfe incoming, lord help us! Jk, reserving judgement till I hear it in full. Not really feeling it though.

Can we just like... forget Yosemite's existence please. Nobody wants her. We have zero snippets of what she may sound like so we don't even know if it's good or not. Stop hyping it up gays, it's over. Dead and buried. Murdered and tortured. Goodnight.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I got over happiness is a butterfly tbh!I want something new but okay I'll take it only if she changed the "babies on the tourlyfe"line

Why? It's so cute.

giphy.gif

Can we just like... forget Yosemite's existence please. Nobody wants her. We have zero snippets of what she may sound like so we don't even know if it's good or not. Stop hyping it up gays, it's over. Dead and buried. Murdered and tortured. Goodnight.

Buy Lust for Life on iTunes

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

literally don’t get WHY people hate the cutest lyric she has sung in one of her songs (singing for my babies on the tour life) Like omfg. She loves us and she’s trying to include it and i think it’s such a cute moment

Ew. Love was enough

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

idk but i feel like HiAB could have a really nice chorus

I feel like the snippet we heard is the chorus

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So now that HIAB is back, that’s song 2?

Does anyone not remember when everyone used to call her mom? Her babies....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think referring to us as babies is a term of endearment of her to us. I like it a lot.

I mean, she does constantly refer to us as kids or her kids. Even called us that in the LFL trailer, and that was cute. Nobody seemed to have a problem with that

So I hope HIAB is the second single so I can play it as a lullaby every night

nF70D0F.png

Happiness is a butterfly sounds something like a 12 years old would write down when she’s feeling emotional because her boyfriend who isn’t her boyfriend left her on read

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Most Lana stans are over 18. The 'babies on the tour lyfe' lyric just sounds condescending.

where is your avi from? im obsessed with that picture

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e