Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I'd prefer just "Del Rey" and her to bring back that retro ford logo that she used in the original blue jeans video

That's always been my favorite logo tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope the images from the snippet are actually from the music video.

I'm so curious about Bartender and Sylvia, hope we get to hear both of them

original.gif

TWO SINGLES AND NO ALBUM? THIS GIRL HAS LOST HER MARBLES

lol. relax hun. are we pretending her year of covers wasnt a thing?

I'd prefer just "Del Rey" and her to bring back that retro ford logo that she used in the original blue jeans video

That's always been my favorite logo tbh

Was it ever used in anything else other than that video?

lol. relax hun. are we pretending her year of covers wasnt a thing?

Was it ever used in anything else other than that video?

I don't think it was (for copyright reason). I think the logo originally came from this car logo

4138647257_1efb95f30b.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't want this album to be self titled at all... "Lana" or "Del Rey" sound so stupid. Hoping that there is a word or phrase that encapsulates the album that can be its title 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I don't want this album to be self titled at all... "Lana" or "Del Rey" sound so stupid

I don't think it's anymore stupid than her wanting to call her original debut "Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant"  :toofunny:

I don't think it's anymore stupid than her wanting to call her original debut "Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant"  :toofunny:

Bring this back except title it "Lizzy Grant A.K.A. Lana Del Rey"

giphy.gif

I'd like the record to open where Get Free closed... Imagine track 1 opening with sound of waves and birds and then Lana (not singing lyrics) just harmonising over the sound of the sea for like a minute before transitioning into the next track 

The Revenge of Lizzy Grant was iconic before AKA popped. She can re-use that.

I always thought it was The Revenge of Lana Del Rey? No?

I thought the original titles for BTD were, The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, The Best of Lana Del Rey and God Bless America

What's this? bitch there's so much stuff about Lana i don't know (like the drug cut thing from WC mv)

original.gif

It’s The Revenge of Lana Del Rey...

I thought the original titles for BTD were, The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, The Best of Lana Del Rey and God Bless America

You’re forgetting the best one, Do U Luv Me Yet?

image.png

It’s The Revenge of Lana Del Rey...

You’re forgetting the best one, Do U Luv Me Yet?

That's iconic I couldn't remember the right line, and at first I thought it was for AKA but that was actually something else.

Anyway. LEGENDARY and honestly all her titles are good, cannot BELIEVE we are heading to a new era already.

I remember people saying that it was ironic that BTD was gonna be called "The Best Of" cos it's her best selling album  :facepalm:  They clearly didn't listen to anything that followed and topped BTD

I remember people saying that it was ironic that BTD was gonna be called "The Best Of" cos it's her best selling album  :facepalm:  They clearly didn't listen to anything that followed and topped BTD

Did any of her records after it outsell it tho? If I’m not mistaken uv went number 1 and btd only got 2 because someone snatched first but I always thought btd outsold everything.

Did any of her records after it outsell it tho? If I’m not mistaken uv went number 1 and btd only got 2 because someone snatched first but I always thought btd outsold everything.

lilkimxchapelle.png

UV and LFL both charted higher, but I don't think any of her other releases has outsold BTD... I know it's her most successful but in my opinion it isn't her best (that's what I meant by topped it) 

In the beginning of the snippet before she starts singing, the song kinda sounds like the sims music :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m