Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Some of you guys are saying this is the return of Litzy but it feels more May Jailer to me. Especially the no makeup, everyday girl vibe she has going on. This doesn’t feel wacky enough to be Lizzy

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Shades of Cool was the second single from Ultraviolence, followed by Brooklyn Baby and the title track, then later by regional exclusive single Black Beauty.

Groupie Love was a double A-side single with Summer Bummer.

Hmmm, I always assumed Shades as a promo single, cos on my Ultraviolence promo CD, the press release announces it as the second single taken from Ultraviolence.

This really does feel like the UV2.0 I needed, the black and white video teaser, the tees and jeans, the stripped back sound of the music, the honesty in the lyrics... Her best record is coming

I'm dying over here. This is exactly what I wanted from her. Light folky UV vibes, great lyrics, proper instruments and a WC looking video snippet. We are not worthy...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Some of you guys are saying this is the return of Litzy but it feels more May Jailer to me. Especially the no makeup, everyday girl vibe she has going on. This doesn’t feel wacky enough to be Lizzy

I was thinking maybe it's...Elizabeth Grant  :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

btw there's something to be said about the acronym for the track being MAC

and the fact tht Apple MacBooks run..

OS X Yosemite 

:creep:

btw there's something to be said about the acronym for the track being MAC

and the fact tht Apple MacBooks run..

OS X Yosemite 

:creep:

Or... Mac as in a person as in Mac miller who passed the same day she announced it. Everyone really dies if she references them huh

lilkimxchapelle.png

the look is RIGHT, the vibe is RIGHT, the sound is RIGHT. the best era is incoming

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I think the other single she will release will probably be the sister track to Mariners Appartment Complex, and it will have a sorta of summer vibe to it (but everybody guessed that I think)

Can’t wait to see if these are stand-alone or part of an album. But with Jack involved, an EP would be the minimum i think?!?