Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Or... Mac as in a person as in Mac miller who passed the same day she announced it. Everyone really dies if she references them huh

girl i-.....oh my god

:rip:

This keeps getting more & more interesting! I made another thread to discuss the series: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10264-video-series-announced-for-mariners-apartment-complex/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My guesses for the second song are either Roses Bloom for You, Happiness is a Butterfly, or this unknown song that was in the background of Chuck's instagram story back in May:

http://instagram.com/p/BiknlMGDKnB/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My guesses for the second song are either Roses Bloom for You, Happiness is a Butterfly, or this unknown song that was in the background of Chuck's instagram story back in May:

http://instagram.com/p/BiknlMGDKnB/

Hoping for the song in the story, it sounds so somber and just my vibe lol. If not it then RBFY. I’ve been wanting Roses ever since she previewed it. Happiness wasn’t bad but definitely would be my last pick lol!

I think the next is either RBFY or Talking Like An Answering Machine cuz they both hav ekinda weid titles to go along with MAC

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Sorry, but just catching up...

I really loved the switch up in direction with the WC music video compared to the BTD era, it was so raw and "edgy", compared the glamorous vintage films we were used too and this transitioned beautifully into the Honeymoon visuals (a combination of the 2).

I don't think we'll see an official release of RBFY unless it's been reworked.

I also think perhaps she's only teasing this as "2 end of summer jams" and maybe the record isn't finished and she doesn't want a LFL situation, with all the delays and fuck ups and fans begging to know when the album is coming.

I'm also very intrigued to know the album title... Id' love self titled, or something really simple, Ultraviolence was amazing (but kinda dramatic), maybe more like Honeymoon.