Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Lana Del Rey did an interview for The Guardian at the Maritime Appartement Complex in 2014. She received backlash after they used her sentence « I wish I was dead already » as a headline for the interview.

And the lyrics of her next single are:

"You took my sadness out of context

At the Mariners Apartment Complex"

(@ on Twitter)

The second single will feel « end of summer » like she said. And the last time we had two singles, they were « sister tracks » like she called them. Singles are released pretty much any day of the week (the albums get out on Friday); with the snippet already out, maybe MAC will be released on Tuesday or Wednesday?

MAC seems to be about that infamous interview... She teased her notion of happiness on HIaB... Her famous SNL performance is (was?) on her VEVO channel... Anyone feels like the new album will be about « facing her demons », the subjects she avoided for years?

So do both songs come out next week or is it only MAC?

I think that both songs come out next week

at least that's what my english knowledge told me

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

The second single will feel « end of summer » like she said. And the last time we had two singles, they were « sister tracks » like she called them. Singles are released pretty much any day of the week (the albums get out on Friday); with the snippet already out, maybe MAC will be released on Tuesday or Wednesday?

MAC seems to be about that infamous interview... She teased her notion of happiness on HIaB... Her famous SNL performance is (was?) on her VEVO channel... Anyone feels like the new album will be about « facing her demons », the subjects she avoided for years?

no wonder why she’s decided to work with jack

her reputation era is coming omg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."