Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Don't Stop n Queen of Hearts are from 2013, Wild One is 2015, and where did this "Mind of Mine" shit come from chief, I've heard the alt title is Scared of Me and I'm pretty sure the song's fake 

I remember people teasing it in separate groupchats that were semi-reputable, I told the name to some others here on twitter and some weeks later iirc hella people found out cause more info came out about it

or that was some wack fever dream but I def remember that spooky song shit having some type of impact

Wasn’t Talking Like An Answering Machine from like 2014 or something

Honestly I dunno if it's a joke since it doesn't really tie back to any credible source but it's such a,,,, not great title I wouldn't be shocked if it was real

It's fake and gay disregard

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

90s Mazzy Star vibes. Everything I wanted from Lana. Nothing beats her voice over guitar.

Let’s hope she and Jack kept a folk rock vibe going.

Edit: I also wonder if these songs are tracks from the album they did together, or just standalone tracks that didn’t make the cut

If this is the new lead from an album, then I'm guessing there's an ocean/freedom/surfing vibe... kinda like A.K.A. era (The Ocean, Wayamaya, Mermaid Motel etc)

Get Free ending with the sound of waves and birds and her singing that she wants to move into the blue

Referring to this as her blue phase earlier this year

The waves in the teaser video on Instagram

"Mariners Apartment Complex" has some tie to being by the sea

I'm so excited for the return of Lizzy Grant

Where did she say one of the lines of Yosemite is “I am no longer a candle in the wind”? I can’t remmeber where we got that from.

"After hearing Yosemite's refrain that she's no longer a candle in the wind, which to mean she's found a steadier light in her life, I wonder whether what she looks for in a relationship has also changed?"

- Elle UK

So whilst we're talking about singles, can we confirm which songs have actually been released as singles, cos there's so many buzz singles and non single music videos, I get confused :facepalm:

This is how I have it

Video Games

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

National Anthem

Summertime Sadness

Ride

Dark Paradise

West Coast

Ultraviolence

Brooklyn Baby

Black Beauty

High By The Beach

Music To Watch Boys To

Love

Lust For Life

Summer Bummer

Mariners Apartment Complex

If this is the new lead from an album, then I'm guessing there's an ocean/freedom/surfing vibe... kinda like A.K.A. era (The Ocean, Wayamaya, Mermaid Motel etc)

Get Free ending with the sound of waves and birds and her singing that she wants to move into the blue

Referring to this as her blue phase earlier this year

The waves in the teaser video on Instagram

"Mariners Apartment Complex" has some tie to being by the sea

I'm so excited for the return of Lizzy Grant

Your mind, wow