Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

SHOOK

It sounds amazing and I'm here for it!!

Congrats @ and @salvatore! Keep working your magic in the future please  :trisha:

Where the fuck have I been that Lana has songs called Bartender and Sylvia?

Last time I was here you guys were throwing out acronyms the length of an HTML code, now we got professions and pronouns as song titles and I am done.

we're gonna keep praying sister don't you worry

we not prayin for LiB though she can choke

etiYeht.gif

Where the fuck have I been that Lana has songs called Bartender and Sylvia?

Last time I was here you guys were throwing out acronyms the length of an HTML code, now we got professions and pronouns as song titles and I am done.

uhhhhhh i think ~MET Gala or some award show/performance; she said she had some tracks in the works titled Bartender & Sylvia. Not much else is known about them

currently, since LfL we've had this song titles announced/speculated

Mariners Apartment Complex // Yosemite

Unannounced September Song (if it's one not yet known)

Happiness Is a Butterfly

Roses Bloom For You

Best American Record

Bartender

Sylvia

Mary (Mind of Mine)

Cactus ft. Foo Fighters (this is the messiest "suspected" song we've got)

special mentions;

Don't Stop

Queen of Hearts (tbh i don't know the origins nor timestamp of these 2)

Wild One

4 Political themed LfL tracks

uhhhhhh i think ~MET Gala or some award show/performance; she said she had some tracks in the works titled Bartender & Sylvia. Not much else is known about them

Mary (Mind of Mine)

Don't Stop

She announced "Bartender" at the Grammys during an interview with Pitchfork on the red carpet.

"Sylvia" was rumored to have been mentioned by Lana to a fan after some concert, but has never specifically been confirmed, due to a lack of video evidence.

"Mary (Scared of Me)" is the rumored title of the third song. Some have claimed that it's a fake title, made up by some insider to try to fool people.

"Don't Stop" and "Queen of Hearts" were made during a single studio session Lana did with Mike Will Made It in 2013. They're not new.

Has someone Pico’d the snippet

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She announced "Bartender" at the Grammys during an interview with Pitchfork on the red carpet.

"Sylvia" was rumored to have been mentioned by Lana to a fan after some concert, but has never specifically been confirmed, due to a lack of video evidence.

"Mary (Scared of Me)" is the rumored title of the third song. Some have claimed that it's a fake title, made up by some insider to try to fool people.

"Don't Stop" and "Queen of Hearts" were made during a single studio session Lana did with Mike Will Made It in 2013. They're not new.

I wonder if Bartender would be about that ex-boyfriend who recently got married or engaged that she congratulated on Instagram?

I looked at his instagram when she did that and I seen one from him where he said he was sad as something like "as someone with severe social anxiety working here helped me a lot" and it was about a bar shutting down.

• illegal_drvgsI spent at least a third of my life in Brooklyn at @lodgenyc . I’m heartbroken to learn of its closing. For someone with extreme social anxiety, that place really taught me how to interact with people. Thank you for some of the best memories of my life and for allowing me to meet some of the greatest people I’ve ever known.... including Grimace.

27890951_498453153882723_734507468674249

Mariners Apartment Complex // Yosemite

Unannounced September Song (if it's one not yet known)

Happiness Is a Butterfly

Roses Bloom For You

Best American Record

Bartender

Sylvia

Mary (Mind of Mine)

Cactus ft. Foo Fighters (this is the messiest "suspected" song we've got)

special mentions;

Don't Stop

Wild One

4 Political themed LfL tracks

Don't Stop n Queen of Hearts are from 2013, Wild One is 2015, and where did this "Mind of Mine" shit come from chief, I've heard the alt title is Scared of Me and I'm pretty sure the song's fake 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL