Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

There is gonna be an album... She's pretty much teased several track titles, confirmed she'd written multiple songs, potentially collaborated with Marina and worked with Jack for a couple of months now. This is gonna be her HM2.0 and I'm here for it, BTD, UV and LFL feel like her big albums, heavily promoted etc. Paradise and HM are like vanity projects that came pretty much imminently after other projects. Like this one...

Exactly. She's been in the studio with Jack since February. Idk where all of the cynicism about a new record is coming from, it's not like she's ever let us down with the almost annual release dates. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She released Chelsea Hotel, Summer Wine without selling them.

She released LIB for a trailer never to see it in full or as a part of any release.

Shes random AF, always has been.

Chelsea Hotel was something that she wanted to release as just a thing... and Summer Wine was for an unreleased project with Barrie?

LIB was intended for a soundtrack and was axed for unknown reasons, so that wasn't that random.

Coachella was clearly a song she was passionate about and was probably gonna be a stand alone single cos at the time LFL was finished, but then the release date was changed and more songs were added.

Coachella was rumored to be released as a stand-alone single, because of the political climate at the time. Apparently, it was not supposed to be on the LFL track listing (someone emailed someone at Universal... You see why I don't count this as fact), but ended up there when she decided to write more songs. 

We’re the source, our fanclub is partnering with Polish UMG and apparently she changed the tracklist last minute.

Ok but she literally said she wrote the most beautiful songS back in February/March. And we know Lana writes plenty of stuff so she more than likely wasn’t referring to just MAC and the other song we are getting tomorrow. That makes me think those two tracks are part of a wider project.. I don’t think those are two stand-alones song she’s releasing out of nowhere..

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There is gonna be an album... She's pretty much teased several track titles, confirmed she'd written multiple songs, potentially collaborated with Marina and worked with Jack for a couple of months now. This is gonna be her HM2.0 and I'm here for it, BTD, UV and LFL feel like her big albums, heavily promoted etc. Paradise and HM are like vanity projects that came pretty much imminently after other projects. Like this one...

But when has she not recorded or written music? It seems to be something she's always doing in her life. 

Ok but she literally said the wrote the most beautiful songS back in February/March. And we know Lana writes plenty of stuff so she more than likely wasn’t referring to just MAC and the other song we are getting tomorrow. That makes me think those two track are part of a wider project.. I don’t think those are two stand-alones song she’s releasing out of nowhere..

giphy.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Chelsea Hotel was something that she wanted to release as just a thing... and Summer Wine was for an unreleased project with Barrie?

LIB was intended for a soundtrack and was axed for unknown reasons, so that wasn't that random.

All still very much random though, you can't deny that.

She said Get Free was the starting point of the next record.

She said that she didn't see Yosemite and BAR being on the next record.

She claimed that this was her blue phase.

She's had a very clear vision of a record since the LFL era... so it seems unlikely that only 2 tracks came from this vision, I think maybe her team has accepted that she's not gonna get hit singles anymore so have switched up her strategy. Lead single and buzz or 2 buzz singles to create hype and perhaps buy them some time before announcing anything?

All still very much random though, you can't deny that.

I don't see them as random  :toofunny: other than Chelsea Hotel

Summer Wine was released whilst she was in a relationship with and recording with Barrie and I believe they were creating a project together and Summer Wine was the only teaser before they split... And then River leaked.

And then LIB was just for a soundtrack and was axed... It could've been by Lana's request or it could've been something as simple as publishing issues.

131_CC0_EC-_B55_C-4583-_B340-196807398_F

Not 100% sure if it’s but it’s from the same people that claimed she was in their group chat

Guess we'll find out tomorrow  :P

Not 100% sure if it’s but it’s from the same people that claimed she was in their group chat

Those rats are lying lmao “just for fun” doesn’t sound like something Lana would say

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Sorry but FAKE written all over it. I’m not a believer lol.

I don't buy it... Lana literally hasn't said anything on social media etc since the announcement. But suddenly decides to create an insta group chat and spill all the info to these fans. If she knows her fans at all, she should know dropping 2 stand alone singles is a mistake  :toofunny: ready to see her insta comments and twitter be spammed with "wheres the album" etc

1_E2_F35_A7-_BA68-4802-_BD89-703_BA06_F2

"I've made so many good decisions in a row"

Axing BAR and Yosemite from LFL, releasing WM with a video, teasing and not releasing Cherry / Get Free music videos, HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY and then releasing 2 stand alone singles???  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  I'll have some of whatever she's smoking

IT'S SO FAKE  :toofunny: