Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

See what you Lipsters circa 2014-16 caused, complaining that she's always depressed now she's making songs like Hap*iness Is a Butt*rfly..

respect my 2012 ass and no one is saying - at least not me - that she should be depressing or else... i really love when people try to drag me by putting words in my fucking mouth lmaoooooooo

i liked the snippet, disliked the title, that's all x

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I honestly don't know what to expect at all bc it could be a stripped down folky thing with a wordplay or a Summer Bummer vibe tbh we'll know when it's here

I would be here for another Summer Bummer-esque song. That was a bop.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

What’s the point of lying tho. She could have announced MAC was coming today without even mentioning there was gonna be another song. I’m disappointed because Venice Bitch sounds way more catchy and interesting that the other and I wanted to get to hear it today

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Ok but the article says "album sessions" so we're not even sure if these songs will end up on the album eventually.

I guess they'll see as there's probably plenty of work ahead of them

The article said that MAC is the first single

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think she will put out at least 1 more song after these 2. It seems silly to put songs out then stay quiet til 2019.

Maybe a very small unofficial tour aswell just to keep the hype train going. Hopefully she'll drop the album in the first quarter of 2019.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Venice Bitch screams Masseduction production.

And yeah, don’t expect anything after this for months, ladies. Remember the wait after Love?

we stan jack antonoff!!!!!! 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I am BEYOND excited to hear Venice Bitch holy fuck, mainly because there's no way in hell it's gonna sound folky. It sounds like a bop; though i could see it being a nice and weird disturbing ballad too

Venice Bitch screams Masseduction production.

And yeah, don’t expect anything after this for months, ladies. Remember the wait after Love?

she released LFL in april tho so it was only a 2 month wait. plus Love was scheduled to be released in April so that'd be 2 months before the album

Very excited to have tangible news! I'm a little bummed that we will have to wait till next week for "Venice Bitch" lol. Loving the titles so far, very very good and seem like instant classics. If we are saying probable release in 2019 I'm hoping early 2019. If the album is almost complete I can see us getting these songs and then a dry spell for another few months and maybe another single drop and then another one right before album release. I'm curious how long the album will be this time around, especially with waiting till 2019. 

The album is probably coming this spring in my opinion... these songs/ titles don’t seem to have a winter-y vibe

the first thought in my mind is that the album is about someone that had lots of fun in summer and now is singing about it on autumn............ but yeah i agree with u 2