Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I know it is later in the day but where exactky I should tune in

Download the BBC iPlayer app and you should be able to listen there.

Beginning to get PTSD from Lust for Life’s radio premiere where we were forced to listen to horrible british rappers for 2 hours. Luckily they played Video Games like 30 mins before so that was nice.

So Venice Bitch is just a play on Venice Beach. Excuse me, I’m a bit slow.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

She just looks bad on it. Not because of the styling, not because "she's too fat" or whatever. It's just not a very good picture, more like a pretty bad one. One a friend takes when you are not paying attention and you immediatly ask them to delete it.It's not that deep, spare me of you snotty "artistic bone" speech and re-evaluate on the question of whether you should not keep you unnessecary rudeness to yourself.

I actually think she looks fine, it's not the best photo ever but I don't think that was the intention it was just meant to introduce the new era and do you really expect more from chuck using an iPhone?Her actual work with professional cameras aren't even that good, lana looks beautiful and that's saying something because I usually hate the photos where her hair is pinned back because it's not very flattering on her typically.

Regardless,the stunning 60s caricature beauty queen of before is gone,she's gone for a much more natural beauty vibe reminiscent of her may jailer era and I think we should expect the sound and her image to accommodate that.

Beginning to get PTSD from Lust for Life’s radio premiere where we were forced to listen to horrible british rappers for 2 hours. Luckily they played Video Games like 30 mins before so that was nice.

So Venice Bitch is just a play on Venice Beach. Excuse me, I’m a bit slow.

*in britney's voice*

IT'S VENICE BETCH

This reminds me of when Lana wore that Yosemite shirt in one of her videos. The clues have always been in front of our eyes lmao

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok from now on im gonna assume every weird, quirky caption she uses a year after her album drops is a new song title

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Isn’t BBC Radio 1 on iTunes also? At least I’m the US

yes it is!!!! i listened MTWBT on bbc radio 1 via my phone (apple music app) its one of the first radios to show up btw

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I think Lana and Jack have been in the studio a lot longer than since February, that was probably just when they made it public. Because Venice Bitch must've been recorded (or in the recording progress) around that time, the caption is no way a coincidence

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh im bored, i have nothing to do and im super hyped up. Can someone send me a joint?

I’m smokin before work rn So hyped lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole