Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

How yall preparing? I just woke up and I don't have class until 4h after the show so I'm playing In My Feelings on a loop on high quality speakers and drinking instant coffee thinking about how lucky I am to even be alive at the same time than Lana

ill log out for an hour and take a drive in my Cabriolet while listening to Honeymoon <3

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

How yall preparing? I just woke up and I don't have class until 4h after the show so I'm playing In My Feelings on a loop on high quality speakers and drinking instant coffee thinking about how lucky I am to even be alive at the same time than Lana

I'm sat in my bed playing grimes with a glass of fresh orange juice browsing lanaboards and pissing myself with excitement

depositphotos_17208843-stock-photo-ashle

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Its a cute soft rock midtempo. It doesnt have really climax. Very mellow and laid-back. Its mostly just her voice over guitars with a bit of violins. Dont expect West Coast slayage.

?? Is this a prediction or a positive statement

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

1o578f.jpg

Its a cute soft rock midtempo. It doesnt have really climax. Very mellow and laid-back. Its mostly just her voice over guitars with a bit of violins. Dont expect West Coast slayage.

what

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you have the song already?

giphy.gif

?? Is this a prediction or a positive statement

It officially leaked in one discord group. Im just sayng this you dont expect much in 3 hours. I can see why this is not treated like a lead single. Its just a little cute taste of what will follow. Like she released Honeymoon song before HBTB.

It officially leaked in one discord group. Im just sayng this you dont expect much in 3 hours. I can see why this is not treated like a lead single. Its just a little cute taste of what will follow. Like she released Honeymoon song before HBTB.

What group?? I’ve not heard of any leaks so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yeah I'm neither surprised or disappointed then cuz what in the world could make Honeymoon the song or even TLY representative of songs like Art Deco or Salvatore. If it's a cute bop then so be it I'm ready and thankful for it

ZKcaooE.png

Honeymoon is a better song than hbtb tho

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

RN I'm just watching YouTube videos to pass the time and taking an unprecedented amount of flu medication. Hopefully I'll make it till 7pm before my body shuts down and sleeps...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371