Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

<3

we KEEP winning we KEEP praying we KEEP prospering

the Problem was that is was made ''for her fans'' this next record is About her putting out what she wants <3

Agree! I immediately predict it was gonna be shit right as she said that record was gonna be for her kids :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Lust for Life remains a good album. The direction and cohesiveness is a bit questionable, but the songs are beautifully produced and written. Y'all are doing the most with this sudden hateful outburst....

Lust for Life remains a good album. The direction and cohesiveness is a bit questionable, but the songs are beautifully produced and written. Y'all are doing the most with this sudden hateful outburst....

It's the "New record thing" just like the gays used to hate honeymoon so much but now it's just beautiful like the rest of the discography and Lust for life is trash.

It's an endless cycle.

If this is the lead single and another is coming in less than a week but the album is coming in "EARLY" 2019 it's kind of scary how rushed the promotion of the album is, I prefer she would release Venice Bitch in October, I don't to wait months for the actual album to come out.

8nl2OpX.png