Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Born To Die was a phenomenon.

lizzy grant and the phenomena 

the delusion of some stans to say she isn't being lazy this era. The HIADT single cover, the use of the same footage for three songs ( :rip: ), the way she just seems to have zero concrete promotional plan... a mess. But a hot one. A hot, stunning, sensual, exciting mess.

the way LG&TP is alive again in NFR...her fucking mind

Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena was an early stage name for the singer, circa 2007. She is listed under the label 5 Points Records. She listed her music as 'folk, glam, experimental.'

not to mention songs made under her stage name was For K pt.2 and Disco...a song that could easily fit now & an unreleased song she played to herself in an IG video sometime last year

Born To Die was a phenomenon.

Born To Dies is the Mother and Ultraviolence is the Daddy, Honeymoon is the daughter and Lust For Life is the abortion that failed. Norman Fucking Rockwell is the sugar daddy on the side.

the delusion of some stans to say she isn't being lazy this era. The HIADT single cover, the use of the same footage for three songs ( :rip: ), the way she just seems to have zero concrete promotional plan... a mess. But a hot one. A hot, stunning, sensual, exciting mess.

Just fucking wait till they see the NFR album cover it will likely test the blindest stans.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm just imagining if NFR era stayed this lazy. Legit the gays greeting Lana at her next concert:

where did you get this performance of 13 beaches

Production, yes! Lyrics, no !

It hurts to love you,

but I still love you,

it's just the way I feel

And I'd be lying

If I kept hiding

The fact that I can deal

And that I've been dying for something real

vs

ay bitch look im on the ipad

gang gang im dead hey dad

got azealia banks on my back

gonna shake that bitch off while i shake my ass

jk sis but ugh Idk to me HIADT tries WAY too hard to be something it's not :umadney: but I understand why some people like it 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

It hurts to love you,

but I still love you,

it's just the way I feel

And I'd be lying

If I kept hiding

The fact that I can deal

And that I've been dying for something real

vs

ay bitch look im on the ipad

gang gang im dead hey dad

got azealia banks on my back

gonna shake that bitch off while i shake my ass

jk sis but ugh Idk to me HIADT tries WAY too hard to be something it's not :umadney: but I understand why some people like it 

But I still get lonely

And baby only then

Do I let myself recline?

Can I let go?

And let your memory dance

In the ballroom of my mind

Across that county line

:omg:

as of right now she has no competition for a March 29 release. any mainstream artist though can come in at any moment and take that throne for #1. what if she’s waiting to see who may pop up?

giphy.gif

So lana's website added the portugal date up again.. all those mix messages cant she just say which one shes cancelling

Well, thank god they put up the date again  :oic:

I emailed them a few days ago, don't know if it was because of that or because they saw it was wrong. It said "Meco Beach" and that isn't the festival's name. Now it's partially right because the festival's name is that one but the location isn't. They also had Dublin twice so I don't know.

I hope she doesn't end up cancelling Portugal...

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

You dumb fucking satanic slut I've been asking for this gif for two weeks now in statuses and you had it all along

DesertedSparseGrayfox-small.gif

i manifested it only a half hour ago be grateful, child.