Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know man... Something in my soul is just telling me Cinnamon isn't going to be on the album. I hope I'm wrong but it's just the way I feel :umadney: and that I've been dying, for something real

it fits the mood of the album perfectly: introspective sad-girl shit. The production is different, true, but the tone is in direct line of NFR, 

Everyone needs to relax. She has given us so much music in the past five years. How about listening to her already large catalog of music instead of complaining?

Seriously though.

People seem to not think about how, in 7 years, Lana has released more tracks/albums than most artists do in double that time. 

That's not even including the 50,000,000 unreleased songs out there. 

We really have no right to be impatient, we've been severely spoiled already. 

Make the B-sides happen!!!

Architecture / Yosemite - Single

Roses Bloom For You / Cherry Blossom - Single

Hey Blue Baby / Stupid For Feeling So Happy - Single

In all honesty Lana needs to drop more stand alone singles.

She legit has a single cover for Yosemite, just drop it on streaming. (and BAR)

Same as the country songs... give me the double a-side HBB/IMBSSFBSH

AMEN! It's really something she should consider doing in the future. That or a «Unreleased Collection» made of leaked and unleaked songs, although I would prefer more double-single releases. 

From the 3 songs we've heard so far... I think there'll be more heavy production on the other album tracks

I think you're onto something, but while I do expect more of Lana's hip-hop influences and "cinematic" production to appear on the rest of the album, I think everything will still tie into having piano and guitar like these three "fan singles" have. 

HiAB, I'm sure, will build up in production as it goes along. Cinnamon already has it. HtD has it, but with that piano. It makes sense. 

AMEN! It's really something she should consider doing in the future. That or a «Unreleased Collection» made of leaked and unleaked songs, although I would prefer more double-single releases. 

I truly believe that, one day (maybe around her 10 year), she'll end up doing something like this. It's not like any studio would turn it down. She has enough fans of the unreleased stuff to qualify a quiet release. 

You're a fool if you dont think this should be the album cover. Its stunning and fits every single track we've received so far

Fcpwu8L.png

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You're a fool if you dont think this should be the album cover. Its stunning and fits every single track we've received so far

Fcpwu8L.png

whats this from?

it reminds me of the marfa journal shoot, i love it

I think you're onto something, but while I do expect more of Lana's hip-hop influences and "cinematic" production to appear on the rest of the album, I think everything will still tie into having piano and guitar like these three "fan singles" have. 

HiAB, I'm sure, will build up in production as it goes along. Cinnamon already has it. HtD has it, but with that piano. It makes sense. 

I don't think we'll get hip-hop as such, but it's definitely not all acoustic or ballads, Cinnamon, HIAB and the in your car snippet all song like there's more from the production to be revealed.

whats this from?

it reminds me of the marfa journal shoot, i love it

she posted it a couple months ago when she visited yosemite with chuck, its perfect

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e