Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly this is getting tired. Lana is the main name of the campaign and she's silent while Jared is doing interviews like wtf is up with that??? Between the messy music videos and the silent treatement I'm already tired of this era lmao can we skip to the next one?

you really gonna act like Jared Leto isn't famous, too? more notable to the public than she is? oscar winner??? alrighty

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

That interview is sad :(

For real though... it's from BTD era surely?

I hope the album cover is textless (and not a disaster but that's less realistic) 

I'd like it to be either textless or to bring back the font used on everything pre-LFL. That revived Video Games logo was cool, but I don't wanna see it again.

In all honesty Lana needs to drop more stand alone singles.

She legit has a single cover for Yosemite, just drop it on streaming. (and BAR)

Same as the country songs... give me the double a-side HBB/IMBSSFBSH

She should’ve done this since the beginning. I think it would’ve prevented leaks of past songs. Also she wouldn’t feel the need to put out an album of 25 previously unreleased songs if those songs don’t speak to her anymore. The country songs were cute to me too.

You're a fool if you dont think this should be the album cover. Its stunning and fits every single track we've received so far

Fcpwu8L.png

This should be the Yosemite single cover.

She should’ve done this since the beginning. I think it would’ve prevented leaks of past songs. Also she wouldn’t feel the need to put out an album of 25 previously unreleased songs if those songs don’t speak to her anymore. The country songs were cute to me too.

Ugh imagine if she'd always done this...

I needed that Hollywood / Angels Forever, Forever Angels double single in 2013 (I'd still take it now tbh)

this completely strips the magic from it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think that the record has been finished for a while. 11 tracks. And she's already writing and humming to herself for the next one. That's how fast Lana works. Essentialy the moment she starts actually promoting and touring she's mostly already working on new stuff. She's constantly writing.

So yeah I think it's possible that's she's done with the record, has been for a while AND is already working on new stuff.

Just imagine.....

Jealous Girl / She's Not Me - Single

tenor.gif?itemid=13139031

this completely strips the ugly ghostly complexion she has in the coloured version while simultaneously adds to the newfound nostalgic charm this era has had...

omg your mind!

I think that the record has been finished for a while. 11 tracks. And she's already writing and humming to herself for the next one. That's how fast Lana works. Essentialy the moment she starts actually promoting and touring she's mostly already working on new stuff. She's constantly writing.

So yeah I think it's possible that's she's done with the record, has been for a while AND is already working on new stuff.

I kind of agree and disagree aha.

I do believe that NFR will be more than 11 songs and that she wrapped the record up in December. Obviously now we know the album is completely finished.

However, I think those country songs she did for fun could've been the beginning of the next record and I'm already excited that she's most likely writing the next album. I know people talked about her taking a break but she seems revived.

LFL was full circle from BTD and felt like closure almost and NFR feels like a new beginning. 

also could someone be a doll and link me to the best quality performances of hey blue baby and stupid for being so happy?
i was staying away from snippets & stuff from this era but if they're not on the album they dont count which means i need to hear them NOW

also could someone be a doll and link me to the best quality performances of hey blue baby and stupid for being so happy?

i was staying away from snippets & stuff from this era but if they're not on the album they dont count which means i need to hear them NOW

There aren't many good recordings of the performance but the live audio is on YT

Just imagine.....

Jealous Girl / She's Not Me - Single

tenor.gif?itemid=13139031

um no sis, everything about that image needs to be in colour, its not a depressing photo; it's a morning shot that portrays a feeling of hope, satisfaction and comfort. it reminds me of waking up at 7 am to see the sunrise and sipping your morning coffee and then stepping outside with your scarf and wooly hat to feel the lush crisp winter air hit your skin... making this black and white completely rejects the idea and concept of the album and just doesnt work for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lust For Life topping the chart is still one of the biggest surprise ever lol.

I mean the 100 different formats and signed CDs, LPs and Lithos pretty much saved her.