Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I kinda hope it's 12 - 13 tracks with a deluxe version including 3 new songs, making it 15 - 16. I mean she doesn't even need to release new songs, just add Best American Record, Yosemite and RBFY :umadney: I know she won't but hopefully the bitch reads this site and gets some ideas

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I kinda hope it's 12 - 13 tracks with a deluxe version including 3 new songs, making it 15 - 16.

I believe we'll get 13 - 14 songs on the album. No way is she doing a deluxe edition, unless it comes with a poster or something.

When recording Honeymoon she said she had 9 songs finished and wanted a couple more to tie up the record, she then added 5 more songs to the album.

I believe we'll get 13 - 14 songs on the album. No way is she doing a deluxe edition, unless it comes with a poster or something.

When recording Honeymoon she said she had 9 songs finished and wanted a couple more to tie up the record, she then added 5 more songs to the album.

The last album to have 11 tracks she put out was a deluxe though

IDK I honestly have no expectations whatsoever for this album, it's perfect already and I will be beyond satisfied with whatever happens

I just get a weird feeling it will have a deluxe...

As you know, I didn't find the VB video ugly. Sure, it was low-key, low-budget, homemade-is, but it worked.

But if HIaB is indeed the lead single and we get the same damn footage, I will have to join the «Lana got lazy with visuals / let's axe Chuck out of existence» fan club that has grown over the weeks here.

If Happiness is the lead then...Please Lana. I’m begging you.

giphy.gif

The last album to have 11 tracks she put out was a deluxe though

IDK I honestly have no expectations whatsoever for this album, it's perfect already and I will be beyond satisfied with whatever happens

I just get a weird feeling it will have a deluxe...

But didn't she say she doesn't like deluxe editions and it was basically the label. I remember her saying around the Honeymoon era that she wanted fans to have all the songs on one edition of the album and she hasn't done bonus tracks since...

I do believe we'll get special editions, like UO alternate cover or colour, Target CD with poster or something but I don't see bonus tracks happening.

plus didn't she say somewhere she doesn't like deluxe editions, that they mess up the story of the album and are just made for marketing purposes by record companies? Since HM, we havent had any deluxe; don't see NFR being any different. 

I kinda hope it's 12 - 13 tracks with a deluxe version including 3 new songs, making it 15 - 16. I mean she doesn't even need to release new songs, just add Best American Record, Yosemite and RBFY :umadney: I know she won't but hopefully the bitch reads this site and gets some ideas

Deluxe versions are not a thing anymore, I doubt she will release one (but I'd love if she did).

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wonder if the album cover has been finished lol

I imagine she's either shot it (the new one) or is about to, if the album is coming in March, I imagine the preorder will be in February... meaning she'll need an album cover in time to print CDs and LPs etc.

But didn't she say she doesn't like deluxe editions and it was basically the label. I remember her saying around the Honeymoon era that she wanted fans to have all the songs on one edition of the album and she hasn't done bonus tracks since...

I do believe we'll get special editions, like UO alternate cover or colour, Target CD with poster or something but I don't see bonus tracks happening.

plus didn't she say somewhere she doesn't like deluxe editions, that they mess up the story of the album and are just made for marketing purposes by record companies? Since HM, we havent had any deluxe; don't see NFR being any different. 

I just get a weird feeling the label is taking more control with this record... Like, she's re-shooting the album cover because Ben told her to, she probably got told she's doing the apple performance, the Gucci campaign, etc.

Deluxe versions are not a thing anymore, I doubt she will release one (but I'd love if she did).

I'm just saying Deluxe cause then this way if she feels Cinnamon, and other songs don't really fit the mood of the album, this way they're not part of the original album BUT we can still hear em and buy em which is great  :hooker:  But yeah Lana and Deluxe don't really go together anymore

Can't wait for 2020 when Lana releases an EP called "Songs I Fucking Hate" and it's the only thing that wins her a Grammy :umadney:

I just get a weird feeling the label is taking more control with this record... Like, she's re-shooting the album cover because Ben told her to, she probably got told she's doing the apple performance, the Gucci campaign, etc.

I believe that if the label were taking control then we would have had more interviews, more polished visuals, different single artwork etc.

She's probably in control with this record because Gucci will be making her some big money alongside the album release.

if she feels Cinnamon, and other songs don't really fit the mood of the album, this way they're not part of the original album BUT we can still hear em

Why Cinnamon, it will be on the album. It's the song she's teased most alongside HIAB.

I believe that if the label were taking control then we would have had more interviews, more polished visuals, different single artwork etc.

She's probably in control with this record because Gucci will be making her some big money alongside the album release.

Why Cinnamon, it will be on the album. It's the song she's teased most alongside HIAB.

I don't know man... Something in my soul is just telling me Cinnamon isn't going to be on the album. I hope I'm wrong but it's just the way I feel :umadney: and that I've been dying, for something real

I'm just saying Deluxe cause then this way if she feels Cinnamon, and other songs don't really fit the mood of the album, this way they're not part of the original album BUT we can still hear em and buy em which is great  :hooker:  But yeah Lana and Deluxe don't really go together anymore

Can't wait for 2020 when Lana releases an EP called "Songs I Fucking Hate" and it's the only thing that wins her a Grammy :umadney:

Bhad Bhabie probably: And the winner for Best Pop Vocal Album is... Lana Del Rey, Songs I Hate

Lana, watching from the comfort of her house she built underground while Chuck takes pictures of the dirty walls to use as the cover of her next single:

tumblr_inline_nuw5seqbWp1scrpba_500.gif

In all honesty Lana needs to drop more stand alone singles.

She legit has a single cover for Yosemite, just drop it on streaming. (and BAR)

Same as the country songs... give me the double a-side HBB/IMBSSFBSH

In all honesty Lana needs to drop more stand alone singles.

She legit has a single cover for Yosemite, just drop it on streaming. (and BAR)

Same as the country songs... give me the double a-side HBB/IMBSSFBSH

It would be cool if she released b-sides. Arctic Monkeys still does it and it works.

Also HBB might still make the cut, at the Apple event when fans were screaming for her to release it and put it on the album she was like "maybe" and "do you think it would work?"

Also HBB might still make the cut, at the Apple event when fans were screaming for her to release it and put it on the album she was like "maybe" and "do you think it would work?"

She knows exactly what to say to keep the bottoms from rioting.