Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still don't think a video with that aesthetic would fit this era. Can you imagine MAC, VB or Hope with a video like that? I think those visuals would fit the Honeymoon era and its Fincher-esque mood beautifully, but not this one.

https://twitter.com/sadbutterfli/status/1085079430186369025

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wish she'd make a music video like the gucci video. Her videos used to be so good and thought out and now they're basically clips of her doing nothing.

It doesn’t fit NFR: the music is introspective, vulnerable, often low-key and simple. Her homemade videos, though not spectacular, fit the music much more than her Gucci campaign.
It doesn’t fit. The rythm of the campaign is much more quicker than the beginning of VB.

It doesn’t fit NFR: the music is introspective, vulnerable, often low-key and simple. Her homemade videos, though not spectacular, fit the music much more than her Gucci campaign.

It doesn’t fit. The rythm of the campaign is much more quicker than the beginning of VB.

if they slow the footage down just a bit, then it would fit. I can imagine her new sound fitting with the Gucci aesthetics tbh

I still don't think a video with that aesthetic would fit this era. Can you imagine MAC, VB or Hope with a video like that? I think those visuals would fit the Honeymoon era and its Fincher-esque mood beautifully, but not this one.

Editing is everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHd9KjqlrM

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Sorry but I stopped when that ostrich came running at the screen lmao in what world this fits Venice Bitch...

Exactly. This era we have Lana at her most vulnerable, the songs are sincere and stripped down. How visuals like the Gucci campaign, with Lana all decked up ready for the nines with ostriches and tigers, would fit the vibe of NFR?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Sorry but I stopped when that ostrich came running at the screen lmao in what world this fits Venice Bitch...

Exactly. This era we have Lana at her most vulnerable, the songs are sincere and stripped down. How visuals like the Gucci campaign, with Lana all decked up ready for the nines with ostriches and tigers, would fit the vibe of NFR?

it gets better after that part tho

Gucci ad does not fot the NFR vibe at all. But she managed to serve beautiful low-fi aesthetics in the past aswell, so just cause NFR is less Hollywood-Glamour it does not mean her videos have to be bad and boring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Gucci ad does not fot the NFR vibe at all. But she managed to serve beautiful low-fi aesthetics in the past aswell, so just cause NFR is less Hollywood-Glamour it does not mean her videos have to be bad and boring.

I love a queen who understands her concepts

I agree. When I say the Gucci aesthetic doesn't fit the NFR era I by no means am saying that I like what she's doing currently. When I think about NFR I think about Amy's Black To Black (video) or something like that.

OK WE HAVE A STRONG SOURCE FOR A DATE NOW HERE IT GO

Del Rey will release her sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, in March.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8493537/lana-del-rey-gucci-guilty-campaign-jared-leto-courtney-love

They also managed to spell ‘shopping’ wrong; best bet would be first official single in March and the album a few months after

OK WE HAVE A STRONG SOURCE FOR A DATE NOW HERE IT GO

Del Rey will release her sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, in March.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8493537/lana-del-rey-gucci-guilty-campaign-jared-leto-courtney-love

As it should, the mid-year thing doesn't make any sense.

It seems like it's an album meant to be listened to in full to get the whole feel and meaning of the songs. So I just want the album, im not bothered about more singles.

Plus we've heard to much songs already, I want there to be more new and fresh songs on it.

But can she drop the lead? Nobody cares about HIADT anymore.

Speak for yourself, heathen.

—-

I just can’t picture How to Disappear as anything but a piano ballad, so I wonder how that production we heard will work. I could see a Mazzy Star type song, but not those produced beats.

It seems like it's an album meant to be listened to in full to get the whole feel and meaning of the songs. So I just want the album, im not bothered about more singles.

Plus we've heard to much songs already, I want there to be more new and fresh songs on it.

Tea!!!! It’s hot today

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Speak for yourself, heathen.

—-

I just can’t picture How to Disappear as anything but a piano ballad, so I wonder how that production we heard will work. I could see a Mazzy Star type song, but not those produced beats.

The production we heard from the live stream sounds like it'll make the song even better imo. I love it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

shes just going to keep releasing snippets until we have can patch them together and make full songs and say : " That's it kids! theres you album, thank you see you next year"

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif