Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

American Horror Story Season 9:

Lana Del Rey plays May Jailer, a jazz singer who's husband ran the town's fracking facility. After a mishap oil leak killed the entire towns crops, the town went on a rampage, killed May's husband, and drove her out of town. 10 years later, May is back to finally seek her revenge on the people who stole the love of her life. (but seriously can Lana be on AHS  :flutter: )

tumblr_ovwfustMNT1ui45hlo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I wouldn't believe anything until Lana says something. I still don't think she'd tell us the album was done unless it was coming out relatively soon. Besides, remember that Universal Music Poland was wrong about Lust For Life's release date.

giphy.gif

KY688S7.jpg

imagine if we had visuals like this for this era :flutter:

I'd love these visuals, but they did her face really bad. Whoever is responsible for editing should be fired. :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Shes working 9-5 after the insurance money ran out from kurt

who she killed :smokes:

We stan the truth :heart: did you hear about her trying to kill her daughters ex husband because he won Kurt's MTV unplugged 1993 guitar in a court battle? The weirdest thing is, Sam Lutfi (Britney's ex manager) apparently was one of the guys who went to the ex son in laws house to kidnap him and kill him....  :smokeney:

We stan the truth :heart: did you hear about her trying to kill her daughters ex husband because he won Kurt's MTV unplugged 1993 guitar in a court battle? The weirdest thing is, Sam Lutfi (Britney's ex manager) apparently was one of the guys who went to the ex son in laws house to kidnap him and kill him.... :smokeney:

This is a case for the FBI.gif

I-

Wtf did kurt see in her. She looks like a drag queen muppet. Bless his soul

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This is a case for the FBI.gif

I-

Wtf did kurt see in her. She looks like a drag queen muppet. Bless his soul

Sadly, doing drugs with someone everyday tends to make you think you love them. I'm just surprised she still has fans, considering the whole her copying his handwriting for months and carrying a bag full of weird notes she wrote with it, tapes of her saying she's going to check herself into a hospital the day before so no one suspects, her own private investigator going against her, the whole case being closed within days, the bullet shells being on the wrong side, the lethal amount of heroin in his system that would prohibit him from even moving, etc. Plus her mother was a psychologist who apparently was very cold, and I could totally see her learning how to play with people's emotions being the child of that. But, idk! Some people like the muppets on crack :umadney:

Sadly, doing drugs with someone everyday tends to make you think you love them. I'm just surprised she still has fans, considering the whole her copying his handwriting for months and carrying a bag full of weird notes she wrote with it, tapes of her saying she's going to check herself into a hospital the day before so no one suspects, her own private investigator going against her, the whole case being closed within days, the bullet shells being on the wrong side, the lethal amount of heroin in his system that would prohibit him from even moving, etc. Plus her mother was a psychologist who apparently was very cold, and I could totally see her learning how to play with people's emotions being the child of that. But, idk! Some people like the muppets on crack :umadney:

This is so sad but so interesting at the same time.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I remember when I was like 12 one of my best friends was a hardcore fan of Nirvana and she had a Kurt Cobain biography and she would always tell me Courtney killed him and for some odd reason I never believed that. I don't know anything about Courtney Love, never read a single thing about her, but I just don't believe it. Am I naive?  :um2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains