Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I HAVE to stop doubting Lana. I honestly thought Hope was going to be awful from the snippets, but it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I also was extremely unsure about HIAB and thought it was a lil corny, but when I tell you that I can't stop listening to the most recent snippet.. it's just so Lizzy. 

I can just tell that this album is going to give me everything I need.

guess we can take that money back we spent on her tour, albums, singles, merchandise then? She can send me a cheque in the post any day. Because in reality she is signed to a label and the job is to make money...in fact she owes us fans everything without us she would be still in a bar somewhere or releasing archive footage music videos nobody watches on Tumblr or something.

Lana seems grateful but to say she owes us nothing is pretty dumb.

I understand, I used to feel this way when I was 12 years old  :judgingu:

Full HD Gucci Campaign

If someone can extract the video directly from the site and upload to zippyshare or something that would be amazing. It's on the site in 1080p 60fps

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Full HD Gucci Campaign

If someone can extract the video directly from the site and upload to zippyshare or something that would be amazing. It's on the site in 1080p 60fps

Something about the ad really gives me Avengers vibes - not the superhero group but the secret agents from the 60s

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Full HD Gucci Campaign

She looks so good omg. That hair!! :defeated:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

guess we can take that money back we spent on her tour, albums, singles, merchandise then? She can send me a cheque in the post any day. Because in reality she is signed to a label and the job is to make money...in fact she owes us fans everything without us she would be still in a bar somewhere or releasing archive footage music videos nobody watches on Tumblr or something.

Lana seems grateful but to say she owes us nothing is pretty dumb.

Ew what a gross mentality to have for another human being

Full HD Gucci Campaign

here u go

https://mega.nz/fm/vTYjGIzb

Lust For Dead   large.gif

ugh she looks so fucking good in that gucci ad, it's because her MUA did her makeup like how she used to back in 2012-13  :defeated: that cheek is fucking carved OUT bitch, I really wish she'd go back to being her glam siren self 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

ugh she looks so fucking good in that gucci ad, it's because her MUA did her makeup like how she used to back in 2012-13  :defeated: that cheek is fucking carved OUT

I miss glam Lana. This ad makes me more sad because now she wears Adidas with flat ass hair. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Full HD Gucci Campaign

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/xMwX1iER/file.html

giphy.gif

Sorry, haven't gone too far back in the thread, but anybody else notice all the references and homaging to Natural Born Killers in the Gucci ad?  :flutter:

TZhPHD1.jpg

The movie also has a waitress sequence in the diner, as well as many scenes with the two leads driving in their car with stock footage like this in the window playing in the background. 

I love the Gucci ad tbh, brings me back to the good old days of H&M and all her magazine covers ugh. Don't get me wrong I love NFR, but I fucking love 60s glamour Lana she just brings me back :smokeney: Soak it up kids these are the best visuals we're getting from this era

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hm, it seems to be the same info we've heard a few days ago - that the album will be released "mid 2019". So the article just repeats this and assumes that it will result in a may to july relase.

Ok ! I missed that info :(

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg