Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Build a bridge and get over it Yosemite is dead ....it’s joined life is beautiful in purgatory.

i don't need today's physical and verbal example of entitlement ripping on a song more beautiful pure and lovely than anyone will ever be

Thread locked in 2 hours.

that will never stop me

The Gucci campaingn starts on tuesday, and she'll start to release infos about the album bit by bit. Then, in the last week of january she'll announce the title track for February 8 (his birthday) and on that day she'll release the cover, tracklist and preorder.  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

y'all thinkin she's gonna give a damn about norman's birthday when she happily passed over Sylvia's birthday without acknowledging it or releasing the song

i don't need today's physical and verbal example of entitlement ripping on a song more beautiful pure and lovely than anyone will ever be

You’ve never even heard it just a few lines....lol it could be average for all we know.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

y'all thinkin she's gonna give a damn about norman's birthday when she happily passed over Sylvia's birthday without acknowledging it or releasing the song

That's because the song wasn't called Sylvia anymore lmao Lana was in "i dont know her" mode  :bye2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You try to push me out
But I just find my way back in
Violet, blue, green, red to keep me out
I win

264pb4i.jpg

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

The Gucci campaingn starts on tuesday, and she'll start to release infos about the album bit by bit. Then, in the last week of january she'll announce the title track for February 8 (his birthday) and on that day she'll release the cover, tracklist and preorder.  :flutter:

sounds like a plan

This is too much to ask of her nowadays. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I fell asleep listening to hope is a dangerous thing and now it's my most played Lana song on last.fm  :defeated: gave it streaming points too

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.