Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Stop mentioning Venice Bitch & Yosemite for 1 day in this thread challenge

tenor.gif?itemid=5596665

burn in hell witch

reminder that Lana doesn't owe shit to no one and we stan her bc we want to

guess we can take that money back we spent on her tour, albums, singles, merchandise then? She can send me a cheque in the post any day. Because in reality she is signed to a label and the job is to make money...in fact she owes us fans everything without us she would be still in a bar somewhere or releasing archive footage music videos nobody watches on Tumblr or something.

Lana seems grateful but to say she owes us nothing is pretty dumb.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

guess we can take that money back we spent on her tour, albums, singles, merchandise then? She can send me a cheque in the post any day. Because in reality she is signed to a label and the job is to make money...in fact she owes us fans everything without us she would be still in a bar somewhere or releasing archive footage music videos nobody watches on Tumblr or something.

Wow.

you can make that argument but at the end of the day we buy albums, tickets, and merch becuase we want to. we're free to stop at any time, so it's a two-way street. 

If this was a real thing I would take Britney Spears to court because I have every single album and dvd that bitch released and still she managed to turn into a dissapointing mess but guess what? I moved on because it was my choice to get invested in her and to buy her stuff, she didn't point a gun to my head and said "hey fag buy blackout" so yeah your mentality is wrong af cmagl4G.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

you can make that argument but at the end of the day we buy albums, tickets, and merch becuase we want to. we're free to stop at any time, so it's a two-way street.

I agree, I’m not saying she’s ungrateful. She has thanked fans countlessly and seems humble. But come on...I think it would be wrong to say she owes us nothing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

At the end of the day, those type of comments (you quoted) are just useless. We voicing our wants/opnions about the artists we love is like 95% of the activity of this thread. So  what if she is not literally obligated to fulfill all of them? No shit. Everybody knows that.

I agree, I’m not saying she’s ungrateful. She has thanked fans countlessly and seems humble. But come on...I think it would be wrong to say she owes us nothing.

i get what you're saying, but as a lana fan i've always felt pretty appreciated. she made LFL for us (i know it's not everyone's favorite but i love it), and she continues to be sweet and accommodating to fans even when she's had her house broken into. she's given us a lot so i'm more than willing to cut her some slack.

Imagine Lana not letting us plan at least one of her eras/direct her videos

cmagl4G.gif

@@Ben Mawson i have so many great ideas for lana on her upcoming adventure and journey through the riggedy and tumultous terrain of musical stardom, acclaim, legacy, and legend and let me tell u sir i won't let u nor miss del rey down beause my isead are some of the most perfect most best most refined most categorically correct and skinny nd make perfect sense and i can't wait to tell u all on my own free time and your own spare time when i can and yosemite is the first step in world domination as it's one of her best songs and i personally think she needs a rightful kicker off kickstart jumpstart boogeywoogeymandamnbamndamn single to launch herself into her sixth or seventh or even eighth or maybe even ninth era if she decides that route is best for her the music the fan the music and the mountain sierra terrain of yosemite and happystne valley in concordia i mean california hahaha my badi made types typoes sometimes anyways so with yosemite i think we have something really good on own our two hands and fourty five feet here because let me tell you sir yosemite to me is something so great ever since she announced it on a radio bbc or beats 1 radio show on the radio when she premired and debuted her megasmash hit lust for life featuring abel aka the weekend in april 17th 2017 and how that looks so beautiful on paper with the reoccuring 7s, you know what also has seven letters? not yosemite, but that has eight so it's okay and we still love stan and support it and how ever since then she also mentioned i ain't no candle in the wind in the V magazine interview with fellow witchy sisters stevie nicks who also had appeared into the hit TV show for the gays american horror story apocalypse in several episodes with fellow costar stevie nicks and i feel like that cirucmvented concentrated yet no pulp witch power really helped shape and manifest yosemite which is why i kill 2 goats every week and sacarafice an blasphemous lanaboards member 1ce evry month to keep myself and other people humble as i wittle down the populous and population and community and general locale into greatness for her magnum opus and best song ever, yosemite. and from there yosemite yosemite will possibly begin her rightful true right reign under lana del lord god el rey yosemigod yogodmeti godsemite whatever u might call it because i for one believe it to be true and the world is so beautiful and the yosemite valley is so beautiful and you should check it out sometime i've never checked it out in my entire life but i truly think it's one of the most greatest and magnificent places in the entirey of american elgislature and worldivews are so much different on that side of town and only thoe with the right mind like amelia aerheart and charlie chuck chicken grant really command the attention of the willowing mountains and singing airwaves as it vibrates through the terra and the mounds making sweet layers of organic architecture allowing the spawned flowerbeds to flow their seed through the leaves and singular grass nodules tossing scented airation and purity into every corner square inch of nose and foot radius within the many many many miles that take up the federal land and yosemite as a song is this nice folky ballad in high pitch and vocal excellence that nothing else can compare to and the lyrics talk about a relationship mvig through time like a time moves through time or an era moves through time ad we can see time and time and time again that time withers into dust but the memories are forever standing if you're willing to hold them close to your heart because memories and moments and expereiecnes change and leave us as we grow taller stronger better faster stronger with more willpower and love and light and peace and faith and purity and love and lust and benevolence and vigor in our hearts as we grow older and those memories stay with us if you allow them to and so the memories are always with you and me and us and every fan within the stratosphere above beneath and beside the table mesas of arizona through the creeks of montana and the buffalo of norman rockwell painting and design fleet into the americana atmosphere and painting composition found within many great pop culture artworks and as we can see nobody has ever done such referential works of musical theory and reference and theory crafting towards something so great so blue and so beautiful as yosemite valley for it truly is lana's best song and if it is given a video of greatest and highest and fliest and best proportions it will esteem and torch lana's legacy into the pits of heaven and peaks of hell and lighten the entire limbo of mortal coils and space and void between the two arch nemesis layers of dimensial ever more and ever lasting forever, for yosemite and it's children and i will lead it into forevermore and forever tandem with the best works of art by the best men and women and the best animals and the best architectural periods of time as we fly to great new hieghts in the faith that nobody can ever dare stop me for the love is the biggest beating and greatest force in all of time and that love if you let yourself love something so much you will intrinsically begin to manifest ever more love for it and nobody can ever tell you otherwise and yosemite is truly that for me and with her new era being en route if yosemite isn't on norman fucking rockwell i highly implore you to ler lana del rey elizabethian grant set my child yosemite free into the world, into the space, into the forseeable and unseeable universe among past present future present future past past future past past past peresent and present in the now to let it's glowing tendrils replace the popular sockets of craniums and eyeballs and let the damned reach hell and the blessed reach heaven as it is truly the savior of times as my name is salvatore and it is truly the savior of yosemite as my prophecy is currently being fulfilled as each gruesome day without my blessed beautiful baby lives among the theoretical airspace in lana's head never physically manifesting itself infront of my very tearful eyes 

amen, bless yosemite.

@@Ben Mawson i have so many great ideas for lana on her upcoming adventure and journey through the riggedy and tumultous terrain of musical stardom, acclaim, legacy, and legend and let me tell u sir i won't let u nor miss del rey down beause my isead are some of the most perfect most best most refined most categorically correct and skinny nd make perfect sense and i can't wait to tell u all on my own free time and your own spare time when i can and yosemite is the first step in world domination as it's one of her best songs and i personally think she needs a rightful kicker off kickstart jumpstart boogeywoogeymandamnbamndamn single to launch herself into her sixth or seventh or even eighth or maybe even ninth era if she decides that route is best for her the music the fan the music and the mountain sierra terrain of yosemite and happystne valley in concordia i mean california hahaha my badi made types typoes sometimes anyways so with yosemite i think we have something really good on own our two hands and fourty five feet here because let me tell you sir yosemite to me is something so great ever since she announced it on a radio bbc or beats 1 radio show on the radio when she premired and debuted her megasmash hit lust for life featuring abel aka the weekend in april 17th 2017 and how that looks so beautiful on paper with the reoccuring 7s, you know what also has seven letters? not yosemite, but that has eight so it's okay and we still love stan and support it and how ever since then she also mentioned i ain't no candle in the wind in the V magazine interview with fellow witchy sisters stevie nicks who also had appeared into the hit TV show for the gays american horror story apocalypse in several episodes with fellow costar stevie nicks and i feel like that cirucmvented concentrated yet no pulp witch power really helped shape and manifest yosemite which is why i kill 2 goats every week and sacarafice an blasphemous lanaboards member 1ce evry month to keep myself and other people humble as i wittle down the populous and population and community and general locale into greatness for her magnum opus and best song ever, yosemite. and from there yosemite yosemite will possibly begin her rightful true right reign under lana del lord god el rey yosemigod yogodmeti godsemite whatever u might call it because i for one believe it to be true and the world is so beautiful and the yosemite valley is so beautiful and you should check it out sometime i've never checked it out in my entire life but i truly think it's one of the most greatest and magnificent places in the entirey of american elgislature and worldivews are so much different on that side of town and only thoe with the right mind like amelia aerheart and charlie chuck chicken grant really command the attention of the willowing mountains and singing airwaves as it vibrates through the terra and the mounds making sweet layers of organic architecture allowing the spawned flowerbeds to flow their seed through the leaves and singular grass nodules tossing scented airation and purity into every corner square inch of nose and foot radius within the many many many miles that take up the federal land and yosemite as a song is this nice folky ballad in high pitch and vocal excellence that nothing else can compare to and the lyrics talk about a relationship mvig through time like a time moves through time or an era moves through time ad we can see time and time and time again that time withers into dust but the memories are forever standing if you're willing to hold them close to your heart because memories and moments and expereiecnes change and leave us as we grow taller stronger better faster stronger with more willpower and love and light and peace and faith and purity and love and lust and benevolence and vigor in our hearts as we grow older and those memories stay with us if you allow them to and so the memories are always with you and me and us and every fan within the stratosphere above beneath and beside the table mesas of arizona through the creeks of montana and the buffalo of norman rockwell painting and design fleet into the americana atmosphere and painting composition found within many great pop culture artworks and as we can see nobody has ever done such referential works of musical theory and reference and theory crafting towards something so great so blue and so beautiful as yosemite valley for it truly is lana's best song and if it is given a video of greatest and highest and fliest and best proportions it will esteem and torch lana's legacy into the pits of heaven and peaks of hell and lighten the entire limbo of mortal coils and space and void between the two arch nemesis layers of dimensial ever more and ever lasting forever, for yosemite and it's children and i will lead it into forevermore and forever tandem with the best works of art by the best men and women and the best animals and the best architectural periods of time as we fly to great new hieghts in the faith that nobody can ever dare stop me for the love is the biggest beating and greatest force in all of time and that love if you let yourself love something so much you will intrinsically begin to manifest ever more love for it and nobody can ever tell you otherwise and yosemite is truly that for me and with her new era being en route if yosemite isn't on norman fucking rockwell i highly implore you to ler lana del rey elizabethian grant set my child yosemite free into the world, into the space, into the forseeable and unseeable universe among past present future present future past past future past past past peresent and present in the now to let it's glowing tendrils replace the popular sockets of craniums and eyeballs and let the damned reach hell and the blessed reach heaven as it is truly the savior of times as my name is salvatore and it is truly the savior of yosemite as my prophecy is currently being fulfilled as each gruesome day without my blessed beautiful baby lives among the theoretical airspace in lana's head never physically manifesting itself infront of my very tearful eyes 

amen, bless yosemite.

Ben: BasicIlliterateAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max

if you're unsatisfied, you can just stop being her fan. I used to stan lady gaga and bought a lot of cds and stuff, but then, I was not happy with her music so I just didn't stanned her anymore. We can excpect things from lana and even criticize her, but we can't demand her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. She's not our object, she's a person with needs, world view, etc... We gave her our money bc we wanted to, she didn't forced us to do anything. So yeah, that's it.

Sorry if I sound rude, english is not my first language lol