Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i just cant imagine a tracklist looking cute with a 16 words title track in it, its messy

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

another day without TGL. this is a cruel world we live in

Fuck. Someone must have reported it. Then again, people are just plain dumb: a couple of fan accounts did a video with the new snippet and tagged Lana in it

another day without TGL. this is a cruel world we live in

Fuck. Someone must have reported it. Then again, people are just plain dumb: a couple of fan accounts did a video with the new snippet and tagged Lana in it

u foolish idiots, how could none of u know..NFR is an east coast album! venice bitch, her best 

hapilly inspired by Venice, New York

Y'all got that wrong. She's singing, "It's me, your Little Venice bitch", so obviously it's a London album.

blogger-image-1139405107.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

a reminder than NFR will be her best album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

reminder that yosemite won't be on the album and it'll never see the light of day x  :umadney:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

reminder that she will probably take a 5 years hiatus after NFR  :smokes:

I kinda hope she does, it's refreshing (most of the time) when artists come back after being gone with some god tier work, it's what she needs

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

3-4 year break seems resonable. 5 years breaks seem bad just look at LORDE.....People went to sleep on her. Musical taste can change a lot in 5 years. Fans will move on to something else to fill the gap.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3-4 year break seems resonable. 5 years breaks seem bad just look at LORDE.....People went to sleep on her. Musical taste can change a lot in 5 years. Fans will move on to something else to fill the gap.

If Mars Argo really does come back this year, I'm completely fine with Lana's career going to sleep and her becoming a baddie for the next 3 - 4 years :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif