Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's probably real. Lana usually like releasing albums in the summer. We're probably luck if it's May at this point.

may 26 fam

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

But I mean... March is in the middle and that’s almost spring so that could still work. It might still be Mar 29 or whatever

Correction: SPRING STARTS MARCH 20 soooooo March 29 could mean “middle of the year”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Gucci campaingn starts on tuesday, and she'll start to release infos about the album bit by bit. Then, in the last week of january she'll announce the title track for February 8 (his birthday) and on that day she'll release the cover, tracklist and preorder.  :flutter:

omg tell me when i'm winning the lottery

I'm ready for LDR6 to be her sad girl minimalist lazy era that she forgets about due to her mindset already changing a lot.

Then LDR7 comes with the Music For Baddies To Be Bad To and she snaps with songs like Gods and Monsters, Cherry, This Is What Makes Us Girls .... in other words, TIM LARCOMBE. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

That noise in the second verse of 13 beaches still manages to pull a sad feeling out of me even though idk what the fuck it is  :defeated:

animatronic screeching and wailing

Can I just say that 13 Beaches is Lana's most space sounding song, we need more. The weird instruments and FX are just so WHEW

Yeah Love, 13 Beaches, LFL and a few others have this subtle spacey pop electronica elements that fit with the hippie space witch character of the era

That noise in the second verse of 13 beaches still manages to pull a sad feeling out of me even though idk what the fuck it is  :defeated:

It's a waterphone !!!!!

Actually I'm a liar, I see what noise you mean. That's a harmonium 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What happened to cult singer? Lol they disappeared without their promised leak

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's adding 3 new collabs  :flutter:

Hollywood And Vine With Lilacs In My Hair - Woodstock's Concert Queen (My Ass) Ft. Dua Lipa, Lil Uzi Vert, & The Backyardigans

I Want My Number One Hit Single - Ft. Drake

Jack Antonoff's Sweat - Ft. Lena Dunham

I shouldn't be screaming at this  :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains