Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I remember when I was like 12 one of my best friends was a hardcore fan of Nirvana and she had a Kurt Cobain biography and she would always tell me Courtney killed him and for some odd reason I never believed that. I don't know anything about Courtney Love, never read a single thing about her, but I just don't believe it. Am I naive?  :um2:

I doubt Courtney killed Kurt either. I'm not saying that because I'm a big Courtney and Hole fan. All this supposed proof I've seen is just fanboy nonsense. This is a topic that's been beaten to death though. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I remember when I was like 12 one of my best friends was a hardcore fan of Nirvana and she had a Kurt Cobain biography and she would always tell me Courtney killed him and for some odd reason I never believed that. I don't know anything about Courtney Love, never read a single thing about her, but I just don't believe it. Am I naive?  :um2:

I mean, there's always the chance she didn't do it. But there's enough evidence against her to question what really happened. Sadly, no one wants to reopen the case. An interesting movie to watch (Courtney Love fans will say it's biased but it has info from her own private investigator, friends, and even Frances' god mother) :heart:

I doubt Courtney killed Kurt either. I'm not saying that because I'm a big Courtney and Hole fan. All this supposed proof I've seen is just fanboy nonsense. This is a topic that's been beaten to death though. 

How do you explain her daughters own god mother going against her? the RECORDED phone calls? the private investigator? the notes that have been examined and proven to be courtney's hand writing mimicked as kurts? :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The Courtney is a killer nonsense is nothing but fanboy drama. Nirvana fans fucking hate her. Kurt was a very depressed person with mental health issues, nothing more, nothing less. People need to let it go.

All I'm saying is if you did proper research, you'd realize all ways point to Courtney Love, but I guess being ignorant is bliss. So I won't badger you, as long as you're happy with what you believe :umadney:

I mean, there's always the chance she didn't do it. But there's enough evidence against her to question what really happened. Sadly, no one wants to reopen the case. An interesting movie to watch (Courtney Love fans will say it's biased but it has info from her own private investigator, friends, and even Frances' god mother) :heart:

How do you explain her daughters own god mother going against her? the RECORDED phone calls? the private investigator? the notes that have been examined and proven to be courtney's hand writing mimicked as kurts? :umadney:

I was going by stories I've heard from different Nirvana fans and gossip sites years ago. Most were inconsistent. The most common were that she shot him and faked the note, while others say she just drove him to suicide. I haven't heard the thing with Frances' godmother so I guess that's something I'll have to look up. 

I was going by stories I've heard from different Nirvana fans and gossip sites years ago. Most were inconsistent. The most common were that she shot him and faked the note, while others say she just drove him to suicide. I haven't heard the thing with Frances' godmother so I guess that's something I'll have to look up. 

Like I said, we really all don't know, and it's not up to us to decide. But it is VERY strange that her god mother found notes in courtney's bag of her practicing Kurt's handwriting, she also contacted the PE, and there's just alot of mystery surrounding the whole case.

Imagine if she had never teased Sylvia Plath on insta, instead just releasing it as Hope Is A Dangerous Thing..., we would assume it was an unreleased song or that the stans who first mentioned it had lied. 

Imagine if she had never teased Sylvia Plath on insta, instead just releasing it as Hope Is A Dangerous Thing..., we would assume it was an unreleased song or that the stans who first mentioned it had lied. 

I think we'd be able to work out they were probably the same song from the lyrics  :rip:

Sadly, doing drugs with someone everyday tends to make you think you love them. I'm just surprised she still has fans, considering the whole her copying his handwriting for months and carrying a bag full of weird notes she wrote with it, tapes of her saying she's going to check herself into a hospital the day before so no one suspects, her own private investigator going against her, the whole case being closed within days, the bullet shells being on the wrong side, the lethal amount of heroin in his system that would prohibit him from even moving, etc. Plus her mother was a psychologist who apparently was very cold, and I could totally see her learning how to play with people's emotions being the child of that. But, idk! Some people like the muppets on crack :umadney:

I actually have a big book (Courntey Love's diary on hardback) which consisted of a lot of her handwritten notes inside, and I may have done a little comparison of her handwriting to Kurt's suicide note. Very striking resembelances. :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually have a big book book (Courntey Love's diary on hardback) which consisted of a lot of her handwritten notes inside, and I may have done a little comparison of her handwriting to Kurt's suicide note. Very striking resembelances. :brows:

But like I said, it's a mystery! :umadney: I will say though, she is VERY smart contrary to popular belief.

The music that they used for the campgn.. Just imagine Lana doing something like this :flutter: :flutter:

Yes! Ever since I first became a fan, I wondered what it would be like if Lana did some rockabilly. Since she's into Elvis and the pin-up girl look.