You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again

Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am

I'm your man

anyway

what if this if referring to her dad

like her dad saying it to her

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

the most overrated song after Yosemite :creep:

How's it overrated? I haven't seen anyone else talking about the song, except for me. :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Oh wow, I didn't know that. I thought these were "fan singles" or whatever she called it.

Also, HBB is part of the album?

MAC and HIADT were fan singles, but they're still part of NFR

HBB isn't part of the album, but she made it sound like she'd do something with it.

giphy.gif

as of right now she has no competition for a March 29 release. any mainstream artist though can come in at any moment and take that throne for #1. what if she’s waiting to see who may pop up?

Possible. There are also rumours Rihanna might surprise release her new record... and Ariana might release something? Or is it just new singles post-breakup? Anyways, there is always competition. But fans (whether stans or not) are really expecting NFR...

Since she didn't announce anything yet, I'm nearly sure the date could be postponed if someone else announces an album on March 29th before.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't understand why the label or her team even tells people a date until she herself has announced it. It's clearly not necessary since most artists don't, so I don't see why this has happened with every era.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Yeah I really don't think she gives a fuck about a number 1 album anymore tbh... She's proven that she can get one with very very minimal promo on multiple occasions and I think she's finally at a point in her career where her label is letting her release what the fuck she wants, when she wants to release it and how to release it. Unluckily for us, the way she wants to do things is incredibly boring from a fan's point of view but I'd honestly rather get amazing music and a mediocre era than the other way around. Although I do miss stunning imagery such as UV

FzytWEW.png