Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just now remembering Lana says "Own Nah Lee worth living" in Video Games instead of "On-ly worth living" Queen of making english "funner"!

VictoriousWelllitArieltoucan-size_restri

For real tho,I was always trying to sing this part and was like wtf..only lana could fit the word "only" in 3 syllables

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It's me your little venous Bitch bigveins.jpg

a joke for all you health related majors out there

this turned me on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly couldn't care less if she does. In 10 years no one will remember her, and NFR will still be relevant and good. :umadney: These pop girls y'all usually stan and make big burn out within 4 - 5 years.

Same, but I'm curious to why some analboards users think that Billie Eilish, of all people, will top Lana. I mean, shouldn't they be more worried about Ariana Grande or something? 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't even know who Billie Eilish is. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Same, but I'm curious to why some analboards users think that Billie Eilish, of all people, will top Lana. I mean, shouldn't they be more worried about Ariana Grande or something? 

nah, the GP loves her, she's slaying it hard

honestly she probably the top pop woman in music rn

i mean this about Ariana, not Billie

negAbhB.png

Well currently, music isn't really the same anymore which confuses everyone. Back then (and I guess still now with Ariana Grande) we had big names that we knew everyone knew and adored like Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Gaga. But nowadays people are so self involved and no one listens to radio, theres no music tv channels anymore like muchmusic (I miss it), so people think their fave is something bigger than they actually are. It's like the people who think Melanie Martinez or Charli XCX or ThatPoppy are well known. Like yes, in some parts of they internet they're VERY big, but worldwide? Nope. Ariana I'd say is one of the only ones to surpass that. I mean hell, even my mom knows who Ariana is, if that means anything. But yeah I'm assuming people are just assuming Billie is a bigger artist than she actually is, which is understandable, seeing as the music industry has been in a weird limbo for the past couple years. But she's no Britney Spears! Maybe her numbers are better than Britney's (I doubt it) but Britney had a crazy following. If you go up to anyone on the street and ask them who Britney Spears is, they'll know. Although she's not really doing well anymore which is sad, but I still love her. But nowadays though, besides Ari, there aren't really any front runners, just one hit wonder girls. Everyone really is just pushing for their fave to be the big hit artist, but it never really works out. So honestly even if Billie beats Lana in numbers, she won't be here long, so I don't really care! It sucks but it's life! :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

nah, the GP loves her, she's slaying it hard

honestly she probably the top pop woman in music rn

That's exactly my point though lmao Ariana is the main name in pop music right now so if she releases her album in march she'll the the one who'll block Lana, not Billie Eilish.

you misunderstand, I was talking about Ariana

Oops my bad! :umadney: Ariana is actually killing it with the GP

But yeah we're at a really interesting time in music. No one (besides Ari) is really leading the way. It's just random songs becoming popular and then dying out quicker than ever before. Everyone thinks their fave is world famous, because we live in our own little internet worlds where we only follows other stans, news pages about the person we stan, etc. So obviously it makes them look bigger than they actually are. But internet famous and actually being famous are so different. I mean hell, Fred (the youtube guy) used to be famous. Where tf is he now? :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

STOP the billie eillegend slander, her music is good and i dont understand how ya'll cant appreciate it

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oops my bad! :umadney: Ariana is actually killing it with the GP

But yeah we're at a really interesting time in music. No one (besides Ari) is really leading the way. It's just random songs becoming popular and then dying out quicker than ever before. Everyone thinks their fave is world famous, because we live in our own little internet worlds where we only follows other stans, news pages about the person we stan, etc. So obviously it makes them look bigger than they actually are. But internet famous and actually being famous are so different. I mean hell, Fred (the youtube guy) used to be famous. Where tf is he now? :umadney:

I think Taylor is bigger than Ari right now. The GP loves her again, she just finished a huge stadium tour and she had the best selling album of 2018 (which was released in 2017, mind you). Taylor, Ari and Cardi are the biggest females in music right now. Men, however, are all fades atm. Every other month a new rapper emerges, has a smash hit and then disappears.