Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay but i’m sure someone on her team or her label is thinking about a #1 and will push for her to release the album when there’s not that much going on. ariana will definitely have a #1. Billie Eilish... hmm i don’t know

giphy.gif

Dont judge the english of the non native english speakers.

Thank you

I am not a native English speaker, but I have to admit that it burns my eyes

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I am not a native English speaker, but I have to admit that it burns my eyes

Same sis. I would have stay quiet about it.... but his/her profile says "location: England", so..... it's kinda weird

:creep:

not gonna lie i say "more bigger" all the time lmaoo

Same girl. I'm an english speaker and I say "funner" all the time. We got one life. If I cared about every little mistake I made I'd be dead right now

dd8a3765aaae2c19d2164dcd4bb08e23.gif

it's "more big"

it's actually just "bigger" sis

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Suddenly I remembered Lana herself said "bestest" on her most iconic song... omg

are we forgetting "pick me up and take me like a vih-tah-min"  :oic:

the good thing about languages is that they're made to communicate, not to be spoken properly. If the receptor gets the message, that's what matter

exactly daytona! also english is insanely large, most english speakers I know can't even write properly... :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Giving Lana's consistency in approaching her albums with "concept" in mind, I expect there to be another track on NFR that's lengthier... maybe 7-8 minutes or so. So really, I do think, with what we have so far, and the sorta of introspective nature of it, it'd be best to go the UV route and stick with the lower side of tracks to avoid over-pumping the narrative. So I think 11-12 is perfect (although, I wouldn't complain about bonus tracks, but I'm sure she's done with that formula, which I respect.)

I have a feeling she may do another "transition" halfway through the album again like she did L4L, only more on the subtle side, and Venice Bitch could very well be the centerpiece (track 5 or 6) that is followed up by something like Cinnamon, so that the album kinda morphs from guitar/rock vibes, to the hip hop with piano and guitar, and possibly ending with the bareness of HiaDT and the final piano/hip hop/rock infusion we heard of the production for HtD...

A graph because I'm stoned and bored:

01. MAC

02. NFR

03. HiaB

04. (something guitar/piano)

05. (something guitar/piano)

06. VB

07. Cinnamon

08. (something bop like Cinnamon with guitar/piano)

09. (something bop like Cinnamon with guitar/piano)

10. HiaDTFaWLMTH-BIHI (the Old Money fo the album)

11. HtD

I forgot: I've been listening to HIaDT followed by VB since last week, and the two transition super well. Plus they are similar when it comes to the theme / story: she says hope is a dangerous thing to have for her, and on VB she is clearly in a relationship she wishes will work (she is hopeful). So the last three songs of the album could be: Hope, VB, then HTD (in the end, the guy is nowhere to be found, but she'll stay near).