Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Has anyone fucking deciphered what that 6 7 69 post was all about? Is she making a cameo on South Park or something? SDfP.gif

6 = its been six months since she released MAC

7 = its been seven months since she teased some snippet

69 = the album will come out in 2088

hope i was helpful  :flutter:  xo

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

6 = its been six months since she released MAC

7 = its been seven months since she teased some snippet

69 = the album will come out in 2088

hope i was helpful  :flutter:  xo

Ok but if 6 and 7 fucked, ud get 13, which has a mean of like 6.5, so that means we'd b waiting another hm 4 months.. bb what the fuck r we doing tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

UV/Honeymoon

I don't know what to think anymore of people here sometimes... 

If you don't like what she put out since UV, then why torture yourself and stay on the bandwagon? it's perfectly normal to love artists at a certain point of your life and not like them anymore after that. But to keep hanging on and hoping that her future music will sound like something out of previous ears is unrealistic.
Plus she said, in her Complex interview last year, that she didn't care losing fans. She is stubborn and will put out music she loves.

I still love her very much, and I connect with each album. True, some of her choices are quesitonable with this era. But the terms "lazy" and "trash" constantly written are just too much. You might not like what she offers, but don't exagerate. 

And just listen to the radio at some point: even her weakest songs are 10 times better than the lyrics we hear these days. 

Ok but if 6 and 7 fucked, ud get 13, which has a mean of like 6.5, so that means we'd b waiting another hm 4 months.. bb what the fuck r we doing tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

Surely if 6 and 7 fucked you'd get 42? 

I don't know what to think anymore of people here sometimes...

If you don't like what she put out since UV, then why torture yourself and stay on the bandwagon? it's perfectly normal to love artists at a certain point of your life and not like them anymore after that. But to keep hanging on and hoping that her future music will sound like something out of previous ears is unrealistic.

Plus she said, in her Complex interview last year, that she didn't care losing fans. She is stubborn and will put out music she loves.

I still love her very much, and I connect with each album. True, some of her choices are quesitonable with this era. But the terms "lazy" and "trash" constantly written are just too much. You might not like what she offers, but don't exagerate.

I haven't really heard anyone here say that they don't like anything she's put out since UV, I've only seen people say they don't like a certain song or a couple songs she's made, and then members constructing and sewing together every individual negative opinion here to construct a narrative on why Lanaboards is the most hateful place. But yeah, no one has said they don't like anything she's made since UV, at least not from the messages I've read, and I'm all over this place like the police so I would at least think I'd see one.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Y'all need to understand we are different beings and are entitled to different opinions. Some will like it, some will not, but what you guys need to understand is that just because we're fans it doesn't mean we need to swallow everything she throw at us without some critical thinking. A lot of people hated LFL and I genuinely LOVED the album, but now I'm not pleased with Hope, the poetry and thats it. "ooooh but what if she's reading this thread right now she would be so sad" well if she was reading this thread she would know we're fucking tired of her anthics and if she really cared she would have given some piece of information to us, so that excuse is not realistic. It's not like I'm going to her instagram and sayind YOUR NEW MUSIC SUCKS GO BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK WHERE YOU BELONG BITCH, I'm stating my opinion in a safe place where opinions are meant to be expressed. And thats that on that.

tumblr_inline_pgm0xyM5Hr1s7ksad_400.gif

Y'all need to understand we are different beings and are entitled to different opinions. Some will like it, some will not, but what you guys need to understand is that just because we're fans it doesn't mean we need to swallow everything she throw at us without some critical thinking. A lot of people hated LFL and I genuinely LOVED the album, but now I'm not pleased with Hope, the poetry and thats it. "ooooh but what if she's reading this thread right now she would be so sad" well if she was reading this thread she would know we're fucking tired of her anthics and if she really cared she would have given some piece of information to us, so that excuse is not realistic. It's not like I'm going to her instagram and sayind YOUR NEW MUSIC SUCKS GO BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK WHERE YOU BELONG BITCH, I'm stating my opinion in a safe place where opinions are meant to be expressed. And thats that on that.

The thing that I don't understand is, these same members praising NFR era were praising LFL until she released MAC and VB, then they turned into the "LFL SUCKS ASS" gang. I genuinely love LFL, and I like some parts of NFR, I just don't understand how a negative opinion on LFL is ok but when I say something negative about this era I'm being hung from the tallest tree they could find. Surely things should go both ways!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Wait maybe she actually should go back to the trailer park for inspiration

tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

The thing that I don't understand is, these same members praising NFR era were praising LFL until she released MAC and VB, then they turned into the "LFL SUCKS ASS" gang. I genuinely love LFL, and I like some parts of NFR, I just don't understand how a negative opinion on LFL is ok but when I say something negative about this era I'm being hung from the tallest tree they could find. Surely things should go both ways!

I feel like analboards came to some kind of silent consensus that its okay to trash on LFL but if you badmouth any of her others works people will come for you. It doesn't make any sense tbh

I feel like analboards came to some kind of silent consensus that its okay to trash on LFL but if you badmouth any of her others works people will come for you. It doesn't make any sense tbh

Doesn't this happen every time? Like before LfL was released it was acceptable to trash HM but now NFR is coming it's moved on to insulting LfL but once she starts teasing the album after this one we'll start bullying Norman instead

I think it's just bc people dont wanna get disappointed, and maybe badmouthing work that hasnt been released yet only fouls things up more. But. Back to things that actually matter. Ohgod I miss u on my hips, it's me ur little venice bitch tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

Doesn't this happen every time? Like before LfL was released it was acceptable to trash HM but now NFR is coming it's moved on to insulting LfL but once she starts teasing the album after this one we'll start bullying Norman instead

Just waiting to laugh w the savage that comments something like, "I've always hated LFL so," tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

UV/Honeymoon

I haven't really heard anyone here say that they don't like anything she's put out since UV, I've only seen people say they don't like a certain song or a couple songs she's made, and then members constructing and sewing together every individual negative opinion here to construct a narrative on why Lanaboards is the most hateful place. But yeah, no one has said they don't like anything she's made since UV, at least not from the messages I've read, and I'm all over this place like the police so I would at least think I'd see one.

Maybe my perception is just wrong then. 

I think it's just bc people dont wanna get disappointed, and maybe badmouthing work that hasnt been released yet only fouls things up more. But. Back to things that actually matter. Ohgod I miss u on my hips, it's me ur little venice bitch tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

On the stoop with the neighbourhood kids makes me think of the always sunny episode where dennis and dee are getting drunk on the stoop when they go on welfare lol but idk what a stoop is really I don't think they're a thing in england lol

I think it's almost a running joke that you almost have to hate LFL lol. LFL will always be the album that will divide us, because it's so different. Generally speaking, people who love NFr so far are the ones that love cohesive and "mood-oriented" records like UV and HM. I also love LFL, but I must admit it's her least cohesive album (which isn't a bad thing, after HM and before NFR). Anyways, we all have the right to our opinion, and people here sure will question it lol. 

On the stoop with the neighbourhood kids makes me think of the always sunny episode where dennis and dee are getting drunk on the stoop when they go on welfare lol but idk what a stoop is really I don't think they're a thing in england lol

Hahahahahahahaha I've actually never seen a full episode of Sunny, but everyone's been telling me to watch it so I think I will bc that clip was strangely funny but. Yeah i thoughht that the stoop was just the steps outside ur townhouse/building. It could b just a cultural thing, but stoops were fun to hang around at when there wasn't much to do in our neighborhoods.

What's an English equivalent of a stoop, ur missing out lol

UV/Honeymoon